Chapter 24

"I lost a star from my galaxy."

JUNGKOOK'S POV

He tossed and turned sides on the bed, squirming under the covers, trying to sleep. His phone rang, making him groan. He lazily reached out for his phone kept on the nightstand. He turned the lights of the room, the dim lights and moonlight were a perfect match. "Hello?", he murmured. His voice was hoarse, eyes were half closed, hair were messy.

"Jungkook?", he furrowed his brows, curious of the voice.

"Jin hyung", he smiled dreamily, ruffling his hair.

"I and Yoongi are coming tomorrow", he choked upon the air, carelessly getting up from the bed, struggling with the covers.

"What? Why?!" He whined, stuffing his feet in his slippers.

"The fuck Jeon? I am your brother. I have the rights over your ass", Jin clinked the glass of wine he had been holding for a while.

"I-I am busy", he scratched his nape, entering the balcony.

"Does it look like I care? Tomorrow means tomorrow. Your house, my ass." And he knew there was no going back. He sat on the cream couch with a soft thud, staring at the sky twinkling with stars.

"Are you out somewhere? Your background is so noisy", he raised his brow, pulling the cushion from behind, resting it on his lap. "Yeah, in a club.I had to meet a friend."

"Hyung do you trust me?", he questioned still staring the stars.

"Why? Did you do something?", he shook his head, resting it at the head of the couch, "I didn't. But do you?"

"I do. Don't break it."

~

Y/N's POV

She rolled on the bed, stretching out her stiffened body. She lifted up her body lazily, fixinh her hair and top. The phone was filled with notifications, making her pout. But the specific name made her frown.

Hyungs are coming today, the text read. Her heart was pounding, ready to jump out her rib. She hurried to the bathroom, picking a random outfit from the closet.

"Will Jin treat me the same like Yoongi ? Does he hate me too?" Her eyes stared at her reflection in the mirror as she slowly removed her clothes. The wrists were filled with scars. But none could make her feel the same pain he felt.

"It's great, hope they like it", she dusted off her hands and unwrapped the apron. The door knock grabbed her attention, her heart thumped. She sighed, pulling the clutch from her hair, letting them fall. Her sky blue dress looked decent and pretty. She slowly walked towards the door, fingers crossed and eyes filled with hope.

 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", The eldest yelled, eyes widened like saucers. His hands formed a fist, anger running down his veins.

The pain shot through her heart, like a fire, making her reel. She tried to control the tears which were wanting to rip the eyes, seeing the hate in their eyes. " Got no mouth to speak huh? Where the fuck is Jungkook?!"

Yoongi smirked at her, eyeing you with a deathly glare. He held the hand of his brother, gently squeezing it. He scoffed, rolling his tongue. His sight dropped at Jin. "Hyung why are you even talking to her? I don't remember coming here to waste our time over something awful?", he spoke with gritted teeth.

"UNCLE JIN! UNCLE YOONGI!", the kid jogged happily towards the two males and wrapped his hands around them one by one.

 " How are you bunny?" Jin bopped his nose, lifting up in his arms. Subin slicked back his falling hair and raised his chin high, "Handsome like you". "Ain't I handsome?", Yoongi, took him in his arms, staring at him with ove and pure affection. "You are... a cat.", he laughed, making an eye contact with his brother, placed him on the ground and walked towards the living room.

"Hyung!", the man cheerfully greeted his brothers, stepping down the last stair and engulfed them in a hug. Jin pushed him, his eyes was cold. "I trusted you Jungkook for what? For this?" His voice is calm yet harsh as he raised his eyebrow and stared intensely at him, "Jin hyung w-what are you talking about?" Jungkook stuttered.

"You know very well. You better not lie about this", Jin clenched his jaws, eyes red in anger.

"Hyung I told you to ignore-"

He cut off Yoongi, keeping his finger on his lips, "I need an answer Yoongi. I am older. LET HIM SPEAK!" Jungkook flinched as he suddenly turned to face him, taping his feet and taking a quick glance at his wrist watch, "Words Jeon-". His phone rang, catching the attention of everybody in the room. He sighed, running his hand through his black hair, and went out.

"What the fuck is this?", Yoongi yelled, with tightened lips, ready to throw punches at the handsome face. "H-hyung, Subin requested her to stay-", he pushed him harshly and Jungkook stumbled. "STOP ACCUSING THE KID. HOW COULD YOU EVEN? YOU ARE A FUCKING GROWN ASS MAN?!"

 "Hyung... I am sorry please don't be angry." Yoongi sighed, looking at him with blank eyes, "When? When are you planning to stop being emotional? How long are you gonna act dumb? Do you even know how disappointed Jin hyung is?"

"I am not." Jin settled next to Yoongi, trying to maintain the composure of his face. He heaved a sigh, cleared his throat and tried to smile, but it wasn't cheerful. "We are here to meet you, let's not talk about something unwanted."