Chapter 33

"I knew it was a lie but my eyes believed it because it was shown by you."

She flickered open the swollen, red eyes. Her head was throbbing with pain, as if it will blast in no time. She hissed as her bruised elbow collided with corner of the table. Her eyes wandered around the room as she slowly gained her senses and sat upright.

The walls, the bed, the roof, the possessions. Everything was unfamiliar. She puckered the blue silk sheets, furrowed her brows and tried to remember what had happened the last night.

"Are you feeling better now?", she flinched. The voice was deep yet beautiful, a melody. She squinted her eyes, nope her eyes had never seen him before, the man standing at the door frame. He was beautiful and tall with a small face and black bambi eyes with long lashes. The tiny nose and pink kissable lips complimented his face so well. His flawless skin and perfectly carved veiny arms made her forget how to blink. He wasn't buff but muscular enough for girls to drool at.

"Y-Yeah just a little headache." He nodded in tiny, walking in and sat by the bed on the wooden chair. He smiled warmly, placing the food on the night stand and pushed back his blonde dyed hair, "Have some stew and kimchi."

Her heart skipped a beat, he was so alluring.

"No, thank you", she rejected him politely as he adjusted the duvet over her bruised legs, "I shall get going now. Sorry for bothering you."

"Miss, eat this. I will accept it as your thank you. You are still not well so I would recommend you to stay here and take some rest." He held her cold hand in his warm ones and pouted. Her heart melted and she chuckled. She freed her hand from his and shifted back in a comfortable position, "I don't even know your name?"

"I am Yoon Jeonghan. I have a small travel agency company here in Seoul and I am the CEO", he dusted off his plain white T-shirt proudly. She laughed catching his attention. Her eyes morphed into a crescent moon. His heart skipped a beat as he glanced her face.

"Your smile is beautiful", he whispered audible enough for her to hear. She halted, gulping hard and turned to face the window.

"What about you, beautiful? Tell me something too", he purred, passing to her his enchanting smile. His eyes were magical and deep.

"I-I am Shin Y/N", she stuttered, fidgeting with her fingers.

"You must be a model, right?", he questioned with curious eyes. Her heart pained at his words. She shook her head, holding herself back from crying, "I am unemployed, I lost my job a few weeks ago." Bringing a spoonful of kimchi near her lips, he waited for her to eat, " Sorry about that but.. don't you have anyone in the family to help you Y/N?" Her heart shuddered, aching badly. The tears she had been pushing back for so long finally fell. Her lips wilted down as she hissed at the faint memories. Her throat burnt recalling every single tear she had wasted on a man who never acknowledged her efforts, "I have no one. I-I am unwanted." She wiped the tears quickly, laughing at her fate.

He frowned, this was unexpected. Such a beautiful facade had a dark reality, "This isn't funny Y/N, stop laughing."

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO YOON JEONGHAN?!", she yelled pulling him by his collar, crushing the fabric in her trembling fists. Her eyes were brimming with tears once again, "W-What should I do?"

"My life is no less than a joke. It's useless for me to live", she whimpered as her grip loosened. Her head was bending low, tears pooling on the duvet.

"I-I just want to breath, I have already g-given up on it", she cried, hiding her face in her palms. He shook his head, pulling her in his embrace. He caressed her hair, letting her out everything she had been hiding. He knew well she was suffering a lot. "How can you give up so soon Y/N?", he cooed as she snuggled deeper in his chest. His T-shirt was wet but he didn't care. "I am tired of trying Jeonghan... I feel so t-tired. Let me just f-forget everything."