Chapter 34

"I am just letting you go, it's not my goodbye."

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"This isn't it, we can't sign the deal Mr. Jeon", the old man snorted, flipping through the pages of the file. His brows were knitted together, nose was scrunched up. "You have nothing. Nothing to make profits with-"

"Get out", Jungkook grunted, staring at the paper weight kept on the table. His head hung low, while hands were fisted tightly.

"I SAID FUCKING GET OUT!", he screamed, lifting his head up. His forehead was wet with sweat, a few of the bangs sticking too. His cheeks had the red tint. He could barely keep his eyes open. The rolled up sleeves and the tattoos peeking out made him look like a sick mafia. He kicked his chair, stood up and walked towards his table. The old man could feel his heart palpitating as the drunk young man picked up the flower vase and threw at him.

A miss.

He laughed cockily, dropping himself on the revolving chair while the old man ran out of the room. He banged his hand on the table, continuing to laugh but suddenly a tear slipped down his red cheeks. He wailed tightening his grip on a few sheets of paper and crumbled them to death, "I have n-nothing. SHE TOOK AWAY MY EVERYTHING!" And that was his limit. He started crying bitterly, biting the lips, letting the blood ooze out.

"P-Please come back Y/N", he clutched the piece of black shirt over his heart, "Come back, love me again."

It's been a long day without you.

~

He blinked the tears away, rolling down the fifth bottle of soju beneath his bed and adjusted the blurred vision on the photo frame kept on the nightstand, smiling sluggishly, "I am such an asshole. " He punched the floor, yelling on top of his lungs.

Never did a day pass without him being heavily drunk. It was as if he forgot the world. Drowning himself in regrets and memories. It was her. Every day. Every night. He slowly laid dow, curling in a ball, sobbing hard. His tears didn't matter anymore because his eyes were busy recalling hers.

"H-Heartless. Why are you being this cruel on me god?" His vision was blurred, lips and eyes were swollen. His life was withering away. "You took away Yumi and now Y/N left me too?"

The house was as dark as his life. He didn't even bother to switch on the lights. Amidst the silence his phone rung for the nth time. He lifted up his lifeless, tipsy self and walked towards the night stand. He heaved a sigh. Again it was a call from his brother. He gritted the teeth, gripped a fistful of his hair and threw the phone across the room as it smashed on the wall and broke into pieces.

He minced outside the room, swinging on the steps with wobbling legs. A sick smirk appeared on his lips as he pushed aside the photo frames from the wall causing them crash on the red carpet over the floor and walked towards the stairs. He hissed rubbing his hips as he fell down the stairs, "These stairs hate me too huh?"

The blood tripped down his elbows as he crawled towards the couch.

JIN'S POV

He sat on the bed, back rested against the head set. His eyes were closed, mind was busy thinking about his brother. It was so hard for him to see him hurting himself everyday, for a girl who failed to understand him, who made him so weak.

He sighed heavily, filling his dried lungs with the scent of his wife's perfume. He whimpered under her touch as she caressed his hair lovingly, "Jin, I feel so worried for Jungkook. I can't see him in such a miserable condition."

He opened his eyes, abruptly holding her hand and pulled her over him, smashing his lips on hers. She squirmed under his grip, kissing him back with the same passion. He broke the kiss, feeling her out of breath and gawked in her eyes, "Hyejoon, it's gonna be okay. I know he is strong-"

He groaned as his phone rang as his wife giggled. He pressed his lips into a thin line and lick the dryness off, "What happened Yoongi?"

He chugged in enormous sips of water, gulping down his anger and nervousness, "Hyung he is not picking up my calls, I am worried sick." He nodded, even though Yoongi couldn't see, got off the bed and slipped his royal blue overcoat which was hanging on the stand. "I am on my way. Meet me at his place in 10 minutes", and he rushed out the house with his car keys.