Chapter 37

"Smile cause it suits you more."

3 MONTHS LATER

"Happy Birthday Bimbo!", he maundered, capturing her as she struggled to breathe in his bone crushing hug.

But it felt good.

It made her feel loved.

 "I-I can't b-breathe", she spoke with a broken breath, hitting his back with her tiny punches. He teared apart, looking down, scratching his nape. Her lips curved into a small smile which fluttered his heart.

"Thank you Jeonghan", he sighed, swirling around and stopped, his hands resting on his hips, the hair falling partially on his eyes. The black T shirt complimented his physique well. The blue jeans was a perfect pair. He had dyed his hair back to black, making him look prettier.

"Not like this, treat me", he pinched the bridge of her nose. She gasped hard, placing her hand on her chest dramatically. "Mr. handsome, I don't earn so much.. You are the rich one here so you should treat me-"

"Your cafe will be okay for me", he dropped his body lazily on the couch, munching the packet of honey butter chips. She rolled her eyes, flopping next to him, "Seriously? It's my first day at the cafe today as a waiter. You are talking as if I own it?!"

"So should I buy one for you?", he wiggled his brows making her feel annoyed.

"When will you stop with this flirting Jeonghan?", she questioned.

"The moment you start calling me Hani."

~

She dusted off her hands and untied the apron. Her long, partially dried hair rested against her hips. The blue floral top and white mom jeans looked decent on her. She jogged up to her room and stood before the mirror. She smiled at her reflection, putting on a light makeup and walked back down stairs tinting her lips pink.

"You look pretty bimbo", she snapped back to reality as Jeonghan sat in front of her, fetching out his phone.

You make me feel pretty.

 The door had a knock. She fixed her dress, combed her hair with fingers and minced towards the door.

"Happy birthday sweetheart", the young man cooed in her ears, pulling her in his embrace, the moment the she opened the door. The eyes shone brightly as she rested her head over his chest, "Thank you so much. I missed you." He rustled, patting her back and grazed his fingers down her beautiful brown hair, "I missed you too."

The two males greeted each other with a smile as they came back in the living room. She drew their attention towards her, "I'll arrange the breakfast while you two can chat."

"Lord, I feel so hungry", she smiled seeing both of them rubbing their knives against their fork, the plates shining with an extravagant breakfast.

"Hoseok hyung", with a stuffed mouth he called out to him, looking adorable.

"Did you bring...her... a present?", he thrusted another bite of Kimchi, his jaws moved perfectly in sync. The room was filled with the aroma. She had cooked their favorite. The other two looked up from their plates as Jeonghan chewed the food deliciously, making sounds, wiggling his brows, enjoying every tint.

"I don't have a death wish Jeonghan", Hoseok shook his head in disappointment. She sighed heavily. Early morning and she was being annoyed by them. She poked her inner cheeks, hitting Hoseok's long legs under the table, "Jung Hoseok better eat the food before I make you deprived of it."

"Y/N-ah this is for you", Hoseok looked at her a beautiful smile. The purple wrapper, with a cute pink bow on the top. She took it in utter confusion, eyes wandering in between Jeonghan and Hoseok.