Chapter 27

"I want to be closer, you are pushing me far."

JUNGKOOK'S POV

He blinked his eyes multiple times, as the sun rays hit his face, wiggling under the covers. He spread his arm to reach out to the phone kept on the nightstand. The soreness in the limbs from last night made him sigh as he rub them, trying to bring them back to life, "Such a hard night it was."

He sighed taking a proper seat, gasping hard after seeing the time, "It's 9 in the morning and she didn't even wake me up when she knew I had a meeting at 10?" He slid down the bed, limping towards the closet. His eyes widened, seeing the clothes already prepared. "She is never understandable." He rustled walking in the bathroom, eyes are fixated on the floor.

The water dripped from his hair strands down his toned abs as he stood in front of the mirror. His lips curved in a small smile as he recalled a memory of them.

.. Flashback..

"Jungkook-", she gasped looking at him half naked, standing infront of the mirror. He smirked, looking at her reflection, making plans to tease her more.

"Shin Y/N! Don't you know how to knock?" His brows furrowed, a small iresistable pout on the plump lips. She gulped seeing him walking closer, capturing her in his embrace. Her cheeks were painted red, out of embarrassment.

..Flashback ends..

 He shook his head enlivened, rubbing the hair.

But a sudden sadness clouded the mind as he glanced at the mirror.

Her tears make me so sad.

 "Why am I still willing to be a part of your l-life when you destroyed everything for me?"

Buttoning the last button, he patrolled down the stairs, minding the business of locking his wrist watch and called out her name."Y/N?" As the silent hall welcomed him, he growled not getting any reply and the brows twitched in annoyance, "Shin Y/N where are you?"

"Dad", he looked back, his son walking out from his room. "Do you know where is your mom?", he questioned, bending to his level, ruffling his black hair.

"Mom went out to meet Hoseokie Uncle", he smiled, hugging his dad not knowing the impact his words had on the poor man.

Your breakfast is ready. I am going out for some work. Eat this before your meeting, good luck. He scoffed, crumbling the note and throwing it away. The anger in his eyes was on the verge of being thrown at. He vacuumed the forehead, sticking the bangs nicely with the rest of the hair. A new set of emotions fragmented in him, as the heart tumefied and eyes televised somewhere between heaven and hell, "Why do you even care?"

Liar.

"I need to hurry", he gulped the last bite, glancing at the wall clock.

He sighed, keeping the coffee on the study desk as the hands hurriedly searched for the file. The sweat beads appeared on the forehead, "What should I do? I'll be late." He pulled out the phone, dropping on the chair, texting his secretary to mail him a copy. 

~

His eyes wandered around the silent house, searching for that one person he had been yearning to see since morning, "Y/N, are you home?" 

He walked up to the living room, tired and exhausted but seeing the door locked, the shoulders slumped and face turned downwards. He flopped himself on the couch, him limbs crumbling out of pain. He sat there for what felt like hours, waiting for her to come back soon.