Chapter 47

"The bird always flies back to where it belongs."

JUNGKOOK'S POV

He searched for her with fear igniting in his eyes, panting heavily, not worrying about the heaviness in his head.

Fear of losing her even before getting her.

The legs trembled as he felt the urge of throwing up, while Jeonghan followed him, like a lost puppy. 

Like crazy he checked every terminal, every corner, even the parking lot. The heart was growing nervous with every passing second. The huge crowd felt like miles to reach near her. The heart was beating at an uneven pace, mind exploding and breathing was uneven and the dizziness wasn't helping at all. The beads of perspiration appeared on the forehead, clearly indicating how worried he was at the moment.

He just couldn't let her take the entire blame and vanish. He couldn't let her run away from the fear of facing him. She wasn't the only one who was wrong then why she should be the only one to run away?

Jeonghan wasn't in any better state too. He felt restless. She was someone he adored, loved more than anything. How could he let her think of herself like that? He was crying internally, begging for her to stay, to fight with him, to sort out the mess. He was still in the same tux from last night.

They both were worried for her, angry at her, loved her.

Both of her lovers were scared for her.

His legs halted, seeing a similar figure walking slowly, almost crawling her feet towards her plane.

"Y/N!", Jungkook screamed, on top of his lungs, and to the surprise she stopped. Maybe she didn't want to miss his voice for the last time?

"SHIN Y/N PLEASE DON'T GO!", he screamed again and ran towards her, who was still facing him with her back.

She sighed heavily, closed her burning eyes, gulping down her tears. She knew he wasn't alone, Jeonghan must have come with him. Oh, how badly she wanted to crash herself in both of their embraces. Her trembling fingers tucked her hair behind the ear, her lips puckered in fear in distress.

He pulled her by her shoulder, his teary eyes met with her hollow ones. How painful and terrible she was looking at the moment. Cupping her face he stared deeply into her eyes, "D-Don't go... p-please", his legs trembled more, and the tears finally cascaded down but caring about the crowd was the last thing he wanted to do right now, "Stay for me."

Her eyes blurred with the tears as she grippe the helm of her skirt tightly, trying to fight back the urge to crash herself in his embrace. 

"How much do you hate me Y/N?", her heart panged as she shut her eyes tightly, not willing to let out anything. "Kill me then but don't go", his voice cracked up and her tears started sliding down, drop by drop. "I..I don't hate you Jungkook", she whispered, but it was loud enough for him to hear, "Then why don't you want to f-face me?"

"I can't. I-It will hurt both of us."

"Please-", he was cut off as suddenly the grip on her face loosened and he stumbled back and fell on the ground with a thud.

"JUNGKOOK!", she screamed with horror and dropped to her knees and held him, "Y-Yah what h-happened? O-Open your eyes J-Jungkook.. Don't scare me like this p-please. What happened to you?" 

She placed his head on her lap, her tears seemed no bound. She couldn't help but mourn more. The heart clenched seeing him turning paler with every passing second. She held his face gently, whimpering in agony, "Jungkook-ah o-open your eyes please. L-Look I am not leaving. H-Honey please."