Epilogue

"An us we had never dreamed of, sailed through the storms and reached the shore.

Even if it was damaged, the boat was stronger than we could imagine.

We were thrown away so many times, bruised and injured, but in the end, time healed the scars in a way that was more satisfying than the pain we were giving while trying to heal them on our own. "

She carefully got up from her seat as Jungkook lent her his warm hand, making sure he doesn't give any discomfort, both to her and their son sleeping next to her. His lips were curved in a beautiful smile which she adored.

The day she decided to move on was still evident in her hazel eyes, hiding behind the slow progress of seeking comfort in the silent yet cozy distance. He had promised to love her always and like a gentleman he fulfilled it. He loved her more, every day. She was still happy without him, he never made her feel distant.

He was a beautiful dream, a beautiful reality, a beautiful decision.

She would forever be grateful to him.

But it wouldn't be enough to credit him alone. Thanks to the man standing in front of her, holding the waist of his love, his wife, the one he can be proud of for the rest of his life, Mrs. Yoon Jeonghan.

A tear trickled down her cheek as the man bent forward, capturing those lips in his. She was so proud of him. She was happy that he was finally happy, he was with someone he actually deserved.

A memory flashed before her eyes as she closed them tenderly, recalling how she had shared one with her man. Maybe they weren't married anymore but she was happy because he was the one who had kissed her on her wedding day. She had a great memory to hide in the store of her blissful days.

He gave her his forever.

"You deserve it Jeonghan, you deserve the universe", she whispered, with a simple smile, mopping the tear drop with her slender fingers.

She brushed past her fingers through her hair, resting them against her chest, feeling the warmth in her heart, seeing the man she was extremely grateful too, finally getting a golden journey to measure.

Her eyes traversed from the hot couple to the tuxed man standing next to her. His face was glittery, eyes morphed into a fading crescent as he clapped in delight. He looked happy, smiling genuinely.

And she felt the pride of finally making him smile.

Oh, how she once thought she could never live without him. Ironically, she is still alive, happy, loving him more than she had in the past, growing closer to the memories they had left to linger within the space while recovering from the traumas they despised in the past.

She gently cleared her throat, tucking the hair strand behind her ears and caught Jungkook's attention. She brushed the wrinkles off his tux and fixed his tie, heaving a weary sigh.

"Are you okay?", he questioned, placing the back of his hand over her forehead. She giggled, pushing it away, rubbing her tummy, "I am hungry~"

The walls of the crowded hall seemed silent as they held each other's hand and spoke together, looking into each other's eyes, "It's reminds me of our wedding."

Trust rekindles a fresh flame of love.

His heartbeats were music to her ears. She felt at ease every time they were close. She rose her hand, held his cheek tenderly, caressing it with her thumb, "I wish for you to be my husband in every life. It's unfortunate that we ended up this way in this life but I promise I'll cherish you more in our next lives."