◇Chapter 1: A Princess Like None Other ◇

(Play video above until 1:54 or 1:55 for their training session, except she doesn't hit Jay's crotch and he stays down)

(Training outfit ^^ white lines on pants are silver, same for the zipper on the top😊)

Panting heavily with sweat dripping down my face, I felt exhausted, but it was a good kind of exhaustion. 

"You're getting pretty good at hand-to-hand, you managed to keep me down this time.” Gasped Jay.

"Well, you're a good teacher, Jay.” I smiled. I offered him my hand to pull him up.

"I know, I  know, I am a pretty good teacher,” He chuckled before pulling me in for a brotherly hug. 

”But you're also a badass princess.” He said.

Growing up on the Isle is hard and it's even harder when you're a really beautiful, curvy, sexy girl. If you didn't realize it yet, I was talking about me.

You see, my mother is the former Queen Narissa of the Kingdom of Andalasia, a place I've never seen before, but have only heard about from the stories she tells me. 

She expects me to be ready to rule the kingdom by her side once we get off the Isle, that is, IF we ever get off, so you know what that means? If you guessed princess/ future queen lessons, lessons on being beautiful, cunning, sly, but also knowledgeable in diplomatic things, then youŕe correct.

Those lessons wouldn't be complete if she didn't teach me about magic, potions, and all that because at the end of the day she's still a sorceress.

Don't get me wrong, I love it when people compliment my beauty and learning new ways to do makeup is kind of fun, but it only gets to be too much when people start to look at you differently, when they only see your beauty, and nothing else.

This idea hits even harder if you take into consideration being on the Isle of the Lost, an island filled with villains, sidekicks, henchmen, their children, and just generally bad people.

With how long people have been here, they've started to lose hope of ever getting out; some even go as far as to throw caution out the window, not caring who they hurt, how they hurt them, or even what the consequences could be, especially if you're a teenage, virgin girl…. They're desperate.

My point is, I've been on the not-so-pleasant side of being a pretty face, so I took it upon myself to learn self-defense (courtesy of being taught by Jay) since I can´t use magic on the Isle (stupid King Beast!), plus it's kind of fun! 

Anyways, when our training/fun sparring session was over, we began our walk out of the clearing in the woods of which we spared in, and headed back to the gang's hangout spot.

"You, my friend, is absolutely right. I'm a princess like none other.” I said, a smirk gracing my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooooo!! I'm back, you guys! I couldn't abandon this book for too long, I just couldn't! Nevaeh is a part of me and I want to continue telling her story and hopefully another's story (*wink wink*😏🤭)

I'll still be signing things as Queenie simply because I am one as are all of you 🥰👑

Love you guys sooo much!

~XOXO Queenie👑👑