Chapter 43:👑 Finding My Father pt.6: The Zepherian King🖤

(A/N: Above is the jewelry box that Nevaeh contained all of her mom's things inside from Andalasia. Try to imagine the dots are where the silver diamonds would be and the pearl pieces are sapphires. Thx, now back to the story)

When we arrived back on the jet, I placed the silver and black box onto a table before wasting no time at all to plop myself down on the couch, an exasperated sigh leaving my lips as I closed my eyes. My moment of peace was interrupted when I heard Ben's laugh before some shuffling sounds took place.

"Awe, is ma reine (French: my queen) tired?" He asked teasingly as he helped take off my heels for me before massaging them.

'He's so sweet. Seriously, what did I do to deserve him?' I thought, sighing in relief at the feeling.

"Just a little, beasty. I think that spell kind of drained me a little." I admitted.

After a little bit more of him massaging me, I told him to stop. Sitting up, I pulled him to sit in between my legs, taking off his blazer, and putting it off to the side.

"Now, it's my turn." I declared. I started at his shoulders, kneading them gently and making sure to get all the knots out.

Then, I worked my way to his neck, lacing a kiss on each side of his neck and smiling once I felt him shiver. I stopped when I reached his hair, running my fingers through it.

"So, you said you had an idea about where we need to go next? I presume that has something to do with you being the future king, right?" I asked, watching as he got up and towered over me.

"Correct, ma reine (French: my queen)," He kissed my cheek before going to the table in the center and pulled up a digital map of the Kingdom of Zepheria. I walked over to the map to get a better look.

"Zepheria is known as a very prosperous kingdom in more ways than one. It's rich in Hispanic/Latin culture and also has a bit of Greek roots. The kingdom is known for their magical creatures and flora. It's one of the most beautiful and magical kingdoms to ever exist." Ben explained as he pulled up different pictures of the kingdom.

"I'm impressed, beasty." I nodded my head, impressed. Glancing at his watch, he closed the digital map before looking at me.

"It's getting late, ma reine (French: my queen). Let's go to sleep." He said, gently before leading us back to the couch where we cuddled before falling asleep.

After what seemed like 30 minutes maybe, I found myself too restless to sleep. My mind was just overwhelmed and was trying to comprehend everything.

Letting out a small sigh, I carefully got up, making sure not to make Ben up before going to a different part of the plane, just a few chairs down with my phone in my hand.

XXX

Not knowing exactly what time it was back in Auradon, Nevaeh began to call the VKs, hoping that face-timing them would allow her to fall asleep.

"Hey, guys," She greets the gang once they pick up on the second ring, all while keeping her voice low.

"Where the hell are you?! You've been gone and didn't bother to tell anyone where you went! Not even Lonnie knows where you are!" Mal erupts, her cheeks tinting red with how mad she was. That wasn't the greeting Nevaeh was expecting and the sudden explosion caused a guilty feeling to bubble up and eat away at her insides.

"Shit! Guys, I'm so sorry. I've been so caught up in looking for my father-"

"You're looking for your dad?!" Carlos exclaims, cutting her off in shock. A sheepish smile takes over her face as she nods.