Chapter 33: 😠Audrey's Confrontation 💔

After leaving her room, Audrey made it her mission to confront Nevaeh. Lucky for her, the minute she turned the corner, she ran into the dark haired girl that's been making her life hell.

"You," Audrey spat, her eyes narrowing. Nevaeh smirked with an arched eyebrow.

"Me." She said before trying to get past Audrey, only for the girl to block her.

"Can I help you?" Nevaeh asked, raising a brow.

"You sneaky, evil, little slut!" Audrey exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" Nevaeh asked, a little laugh escaping her lips.

"Chad saw you two kissing and I don't know what you did to spell Ben, but I will find out." She scowled.

'I don't know whether I should be grossed out, surprised that Chad would actually watch me and Ben kiss, or annoyed that this bitch is ranting to me about it like it will do something.' Nevaeh thought.

A laugh escaped Neveaeh's lips once more, almost mockingly.

"I hate to break it to you, but you only got 1 out of 3 of those adjectives about me right. I can be sneaky when I want to be, but evil and slut? No. And why do you care if Ben kissed me, you two aren't together anymore." Nevaeh said.

"It matters because you don't love him. You're just using him to try and take over Auradon!" Audrey exclaimed.

That's when Nevaeh's eyes began to glow blue, but she quickly calmed down, a fake smile forming on her face.

"The fact that you doubt my love for Ben is funny, whereas last I recall, you only "loved him" because you wanted to be queen. Face it, you just don't want him to be happy, especially if you're not the one to be the cause of it." She stated.

Audrey gasped, a hand flying to her chest as if she'd been hit.

"That is NOT true! O-of course I care if he's h-happy!" She said defensively, though her stuttering made Nevaeh think otherwise.

"I'd say that if you have a problem with Ben and I dating, then take that up with him, but I don't want you to go whining to him more than you've been doing since before I got here,"

"What I am going to say though, is loosen the tiara that is screwed on your head a bit too tightly to let oxygen flow through your brain. Maybe then you'd realize that there's more to being a queen than just marrying someone, and for once in your life, try being happy for other people who aren't above you." Nevaeh said with narrowed eyes, feeling angry, amused, and annoyed all at once.

Audrey opened her mouth to reply, but quickly closed it when she realized she didn't have a good comeback. With an upset look and a sound of frustration leaving her lips, she stormed off, much to Nevaeh's amusement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Nevaeh is a pretty savage *Blackpink reference😁* and let's be honest here, Audrey may have been born into the royal life and was supposedly destined to be queen, but right now, not only is she not queen material, but I wouldn't trust my kingdom to be ruled by her. If I had to choose, I'd rather have Apple White be my queen than Audrey, and that's saying something since I REALLY REALLY HATE Apple White from EAH)