Chapter 51: ⚖Consequences⚖

*3rd person p.o.v*

    Not being able to sit still any longer, Nevaeh had gotten up, and began pacing the office, twiddling with the ring her father had given her that was placed on her right ring finger.

"What do you want me to do, Nevaeh?" Asked Fairy godmother.

'I shouldn't have to decide or tell you what to do. The answer should be obvious.' The princess thought. Stopping her pacing, she began to ponder for a moment before speaking up.

"He needs to fully be held accountable and face consequences. Actual consequences because I can assure you that I'm not the first person he has done this to. There are probably so many girls out there affected by his predatory behavior, and have been silent because they knew nothing would be done if they spoke up.

If it were up to me, that disgusting excuse of a human would be sitting in a jail cell, far away from society. But I know that won't, or rather, can't be the case." Nevaeh replied, her gaze cold and her words like poison.

"Chad will face the consequences for his actions." F.G nodded. Nevaeh moves her hand in a 'keep going' motion. 

"Suspension?" F.G meekly suggested.

"Expulsion." Nevaeh clarified. With her eyes wide in shock, F.G surveyed the people in the room (minus Chad), who all seemed to be in agreement with the chosen decision. 

"Nevaeh, honey, I don't think I could really do that, I mean, he's still royalty and a student. What would Cinderella and Prince Charming say?" Frowned Fairy godmother.

Nevaeh turned to look at the old fairy with a menacing glare, one that could make anyone feel threatened. Just as she was about to open her mouth, Belle and Beast beat her to it.

"What do you mean you can't expel him?! He's done multiple things for you to easily do so!" Exclaimed Belle, snapping at the headmistress, confused, shocked, annoyed, and very very upset.

"Honey-" Beast began, only to be silenced by Belle holding out a finger to shush him. 

"And quite frankly, I'm with Nevaeh on this matter. Are you really going to not believe her despite the evidence, and just let him walk?! If so, then maybe you're not suited for the position as headmistress since you're rather focused on an image, and not your students' wellbeing!" Belle exploded, shocking F.G, Ben, Beast, and Nevaeh. As a gap left her mouth, a frown settled on the Fairy godmother's face.

Nervously, Beast eyed his wife before clearing his throat.

"Fairy godmother, I believe she's right. A precedent must be set. And I'm sure Cinderella and Prince Charming will agree that major consequences shall be made." He declared.

"How about I put it into a perspective you might be able to understand. 1st encounter, you let him walk. 2nd encounter, things have gotten more serious, and you still let him walk.

At this point, you're practically telling him that he can do bad things with little to no consequences. Do you know what would happen on the 3rd encounter on the Isle?" Nevaeh asked, her eyes burning holes into F.G's eyes as the others waited with bated breath.

"It's a little four letter word that I'm sure you know of. I bet on all of my precious stones that I'm not the first nor the only one to be Chad's victim, but unlike them, I have power, I have influence and connections to make sure something like this doesn't happen again." Nevaeh declared, her voice filled with authority and realness.

It was so quiet in the office, you could hear a pin drop as the royal family, especially Ben, looked at Nevaeh in a new light, but also with a brewing curiosity. After a pause of silence, F.G continued.

"As headmistress of Auradon prep and with the approval of the king and queen of Auradon, I hereby expel Chad Anthony Charming Jr. from the school." F.G declared, her face serious, but also saddened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Heyyyy guysss!!! The long awaited chapter is finally here! 😁😁👏👏👏👏

What do you guys think?! Did Chad deserve it? What will happen next? How do you think Nevaeh feels? Why would headmistress be sad and not more angry? How do you think the parents (of chad and nevaeh) will react???

SO. MANY. QUESTIONS!!😳😳🤔🤔

Can't wait see what you guys have to say in the comments!😁😁

See you in the next chapter! A.k.a Family Day : when Shit gets real!!😁😁😂 Heeheehehehe

~XoXo Queenie💜👑