Chapter 52: 💥 Family Day Chaos pt. 1💥

*3rd person p.o.v*

To say Chad was furious was an understatement.

"What?! Fairy godmother, you can't!" Exclaimed Chad, abruptly rising to his feet in defiance, and knocking over the chair he was sitting on.

"Oh, yes, she can!" Everyone replied back in unison.

"I can and I am!" F.G snaps.

"I shall notify your parents and you are to have your things packed." F.G stated.

"Speaking of things, I believe certain videos need to be deleted as well." Nevaeh glared, her hands on her hips.

"W-what videos?" Chad asked as he scoffed. Ben only frowned at the boy who he once called a friend.

"Give her the phone, Chad." Ben demanded.

"I don't know why I bother being polite to perverts like you." Nevaeh sighed while rolling her eyes. With a snap of her fingers, Chad's phone appears in her hands, making the boy's eyes widen.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Yelled Chad. Within seconds Nevaeh had unlocked his phone and proceeded to scroll through his saved videos and pictures files.

As Ben and her look over the saved files, Nevaeh grows more angry. There were pictures of her naked in the bathroom, of her changing, there were even some videos of her and Lonnie showering!

"You were watching Lonnie, too?!" Ben exclaimed, shocking the other 3 adults in the room as well.

"Bippity-boppity! Chad, what is wrong with you?!" Exclaimed a shocked F.G.

"Was there anything right with him to begin with?" Nevaeh asked absentmindedly as she kept deleting video after video, picture after picture all while Chad complained and shouted cries of protest in the background, though the witty remark did have Ben snickering a little.

"If I were you, son, I'd be quiet." Beast tells Chad, who begrudgingly quiets down.

When she was finally done deleting things as well as the app that connected to the cameras, she walks up to Chad with an evil glint in her eyes. Leaving enough space between them, she glared daggers at the blonde boy.

"Mess with me again, mess with anyone I love or that is close to me, and I can't promise that I'll be more lenient the next time. If you so much as come close to me, or any other girl for that matter, then I swear on the River of Styx that you will have hell to pay for." She threatened before electrocuting his phone with magic, and then breaking it with her nails before handing over the damaged device to him.

As she did all that, Ben bit his bottom lip, his pupils dilating just a bit with lust but mainly love for everything she did, the future king found himself getting turned on.

With the meeting adjourned, the king and queen were free to go, as well as the rest of the teens. With F.G giving the couple an option to go to classes, they took it.

However, despite winning and giving Chad the deserved consequences for his actions, Nevaeh fell into a depressed and exhausted phase, so throughout the day she didn't eat, she didn't talk, and she barely drank any water; all of which Ben took notice of.

After classes were over, Ben pulled Nevaeh aside before she was able to head inside her dorm.

"Nevaeh, tell me what's wrong?" Ben asked, caressing her arms and noticing the far off look she had in her eyes.

"I just... I just feel numb all over. I'm glad Chad is getting the punishment he deserves, but it doesn't change anything that's happened. He still violated my privacy. Everything in my room is tainted, and I know he was more focused on me, but he also violated Lonnie's privacy, too. I wonder how she feels about all this." She sighed. Hearing her words felt like an arrow being shot through his heart.