Chapter 12: Shadow of Vulnerability

*Nevaeh's P.o.v*

Being around Ben is like... you know, I don't even think I can describe it, that's how amazing it is. He's sweet, caring, not judgemental, understanding, and not to mention really cute. We've been in the library for the past thirty minutes talking and understanding each other.

"Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom, okay? Be back in a few." I told him.

"Okay." He smiled while nodding his head. Giving him a smile, I left the library to go to the bathroom. The halls were empty, but the closer I got to where the bathrooms are, the more I began to hear whistling.

*Play Music*

"Where are you going, beautiful?" Asked a cocky voice, a voice that only belonged to Chad Charming.

"To the beach." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes and heading closer to the bathroom. He moved closer to me while laughing and draping his arm over my shoulders.

'Ew, this guy reeks of desperation and eagerness.' I thought.

"You're funny! I like a girl with a sense of humor." He said. I shifted uncomfortably because of his actions, taking his arm off of me.

"Good for you." I replied.

"I'm Chad by the way. Prince Chad, you've probably heard of my dad, Prince Charming." He said with a cocky smirk.

"Cinderella's son, yes, I've heard. Now, if you'll excuse me..." I tried to move around him, but he cornered me against a wall, the back of my head coming in contact with the brick wall really hurt.

"No need to be off in a hurry, it's not like you're the white rabbit or anything. Just... enjoy the moment." He said. He pushed a strand of my hair away and cupped my cheek.

"Yeah, no." I said as I hit his arm away from me.

When I tried to move away to head to the bathroom, he roughly grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the wall again.

I winced from the pain and the throbbing sensation at the back of my head. He began to touch my bare arms, making me regret leaving my jacket back at the library. He leaned down to my ear, kissing my hair.

"Ooh, feisty. I like my girls feisty." He breathes in my ear before licking the shell of it.

"Please stop, you don't want to do this." I heard the plea fall from my lips as if they've said those words before, only for them to be met with a dark chuckle.

"But I want to. I'm sure all the villain girls from the Isle are little sluts like yourself." He said darkly as he licked my neck while I thrashed against his hold.

Suddenly, I could see flashes of memories from the Isle fill my mind, the memories of that awful moment on repeat.

'That sick bastard!" I yelled in my mind.

My eyes glowed blue and swiftly, in a matter of seconds I had him against the wall with my dagger pointed to his neck, on his Adam's apple.

I dragged the cold metal against the skin of his neck, not enough to do any serious damage, but enough to get a little blood to show. He whimpered in fear and a part of me reveled in it.

'How pathetic, yet utterly satisfying.' That evil part of me whispered in my mind.

"If you EVER touch me again, you'll regret it." I snarled before removing my blade from his neck and taking a step back. It was like he somehow regained his machoness because he soon stopped whimpering and instead charged right at me.

"You evil, sick, little bitch!" He yelled, reaching to grab my hair. That's when I kicked him in the balls. The sight of his scrunched up face as he held his private area in pain, plus the groans of agony were enough to have a sadistic smile form on my face.