Chapter 62: 🤴Epic Family Reunion 👸

When all was thought to be said and done, the sudden rumbling like sound exposed the air as green and blue smoke intertwined through the air, shocking everyone as the smoke came right in between the VKS and Ben, and F.G, Belle, and Beast, revealing two infamous sorceresses.

“I’m baack!” Maleficent cackled, but unlike everyone else, Nevaeh and Orion were wide eyed and in awe.

“Mom!” Nevaeh smiled, running to her mother’s open arms, an action that surprised many, if not, all others present. 

“Go away, mother.” Mal sighed, her response only earning a snorted fit of laughter from her mom.

“You’re very funny. Here? Wand me, chop, chop.” Maleficent ordered. Sensing what was going to happen, Narissa casted an invisible protection shield on the guests, creating a separate bubble for Orion.

“No!” Ben and Nevaeh both yelled as they thought Mal was going to give in, but instead she tossed it to F.G.

“Bippity- boppity-”

“Boo,” Maleficent used her magic to freeze everyone, cutting off F.G. in the process.

“Sike!” She cackled before going around and taking the wand from its owner.

“Where should we start? Oh, I know, how about we start by getting rid of this!” Maleficent magically took the Beast ring off of Nevaeh’s finger, a gasp falling from her lips.

“Honestly, falling in love is weak, and ridiculous. It’s not what you want, either of you. Tell her, Narissa.” Maleficent stated after messing around with Ben’s crown.

“Go to hell, Maleficent. My daughter is her own person, not one of your mangley minions.” Narissa hissed.

                ~Time Skip~

Once Maleficent was a lizard and no longer a threat, F.G was able to break free.

*Narissa’s p.o.v*

“Jenny,” I announced, using her real name instead of her title.

“Narissa.” She replied, her tone being one of caution.

“With all due respect, I didn’t come here to evoke any bad blood, but to be reunited with my family.” I proclaimed, wanting to cut to the chase.

“I- A-are you saying you’re reformed now?” She asked, stuttering.

“I guess that would be the technical term, yes.” I nodded.

“Okay, then.” Jenny nodded, a faint smile on her face before turning to my daughter and her friends.

“You’ve all earned yourselves an A+ in Goodness class.” She beamed. Waving her wand around undid my magic along with Maleficent’s stun spell. The minute that those 3 infamous magic words left her mouth, a roar left the mouth of Beast Jr as he rushed towards my daughter and I.

“Okay, beasty, we’ve kinda got it all wrapped up here.” She laughed, calming him down. The look in his eyes held nothing but love before he picked her up, and spun her around.

“What is she still doing here?” A hiss of a familiar voice caught my attention. Turning around, I was met with the angry look of my stepson, a smirk playing its way onto my lips.

“Edward, Edward, Edward. Is that anyway to greet your stepmother?” I asked, mockingly. “And to answer your question, I’m reformed. Decided it was time to reunite with a certain person.” I announced, surprising everyone before I turned my gaze to the man that held my heart for many years.