Chapter 63: 🥵Passion Ingnited🥵

⚠️WARNING!!⚠️

This chapter contains smut and use of bad language. If any of these trigger you in a way that is not horny but like you're in danger or something, then I advise you NOT TO READ!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

PS. I'm not the best when it comes to writing smut, so....yeah. you can rate the smut level from 1-10, any feedback helps.😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The songs help set the mood, or at least it did in some way while I was writing this)

"Come with me." Nevaeh whispered lowly into Ben's ear as the party was coming to an end once the night grew closer. With a raised eyebrow, his curiosity peaked, Ben followed her, the two slipping out unnoticed.

Walking through the barely lit halls of the castle, the darkness hid their bodies carefully as Nevaeh pushed Ben against a wall, her lips meeting his own.

No hesitation was found as Ben cupped her cheeks, passionately kissing her back. Weeks and weeks of sexual tension, teasing, love, lust, fear, and other emotions being felt lead up to tonight.

Separating for air, Ben then proceeded to trail kisses down her neck; sucking, licking , biting the exposed flesh with her moans only feuling him on even more

"Ben," She moaned his name softly, angling her neck so he had better access. Once he found her sweet spot, biting gently before layering it with loving licks, she felt her legs go weak as a mewling sound left her lips.

"S-stop for a-a second, p-please." She whimpered, feeling herself getting wet. Ben quickly stopped, pulling back with a look of concern on his features.

"Did I hurt you? Am I being too rough?" He asked. He didn't want to push her too far. The smile on her lips as she cupped his cheek with one hand eased him up a bit.

"No and no," She shook her head, breathing a little heavily. A smirk formed on her lips.

"I just wanted this to be about you, mon roi. Now, take me to the king's bedroom so he shall see his gift." She said seductively as her hand trailed from his chest down towards his pants, palming his already hard member.

Grabbing her wrist to halt her movements, a growl left his throat as lust clouded his eyes, darkening their natural hazel into a dark brown before he led them to the king suite in the palace. Locking the door once inside, he turned to face Nevaeh.

"I'm not exactly ready to go all the way, but I am ready to take our relationship to the next step." She said, her words peaking Ben's interest as well as the interest of his dick.