Chapter 57:👑 Paying the Price💰

Scene: Cinderella's Burg/ Charming Castle

“Respect. Loyalty. Integrity. Kindness. Love! Those are the things your mother and I have taught you. We raised you to be a prince, a future king, not some idiotic bastard, who can’t keep his hormones in check!” Yelled Kit Charming, as he paced the lounge area of the castle.

The king of Cinderella's Burg was furious, and with every right to be. Being the eldest child, Chad was the future face of their kingdom, who their citizens would one day see as their king.

Yeah, that so-called future king just drunkenly admitted that along with his former actions, he would’ve loved to rape someone, another royal no less!

“You don’t see your sister drinking while UNDERAGE, may I remind you, or sexually assaulting people, do you? No! You know why? Because she has self-control, has dignity, and knows not to embarrass this family!” Exclaimed Kit, his angry pants from him seething so much filling the empty silence.

“Why, Chad?” Cinderella’s soft voice rang, making the now somber rince look at his parents.

“Because she’s an Isle whore who likes parading around like a slut! She deserved to be treated like shit!” Exclaimed Chad.

“THAT IS ENOUGH!” Yelled Cinderella, getting up abruptly. The outburst had the other family members flinching in shock. No one’s ever seen or made Cinderella up set or mad, let alone yell, so of course it would come as quite the shock.

“Nobody EVER deserves to be treated horribly, Chad! Think of your sister, for fairy’s sake! What kind of example do you think you’re setting for her?!" Exclaimed Cinderella.

“Honestly, we thought you would’ve learned your lesson the first time, but I guess not, and I refuse to have my kingdom be run by someone who is so inconsiderate, shallow, and-and-” Kit ranted, trying to find the right words.

“Unworthy to rule this kingdom. Your father and I have decided that from this day forward, you, Chad Anthony Charming, will be stripped of your birthright as future king.

Any access to things like land, new phones, or such shall be taken as well. Because of your behavior, you won't be given the incentives of luxury that comes with having our last name." Cinderella explained.

"Ash and I wanted to disown you, but your mother wouldn't allow it." Kit sighed, a bit grumpily, making Ashlynn giggle.

"What?!" Yelled Chad. Not believing what he heard, he began to laugh.

"Oh-Oh, that's hilarious and absurd. Who would rule if not me?" He asked smugly, and already knowing the truth, Ashlyn began to smirk as well.

"Your sister. We'll arrange for her coronation ball as crowned princess to be held in the month following Prince Ben's coronation as king." Cinderella spoke, her voice sounding regal.

"Y-You can't do that!" Chas protested.

"We can and we will. Along with removing your title as prince." Kit spat, having enough of his son's behavior.

"The sooner you come to terms with this, the better it'll be for you." Cinderella said. With that said, Ashlynn and her parents left the room, leaving Chad alone with his thoughts, thoughts that were sparking with anger and jealousy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Wowowowow!!!

The Charmings DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!😱😱😱

You heard it first here, folks. Prince Chad Charming is NO LONGER  titled as prince!!

He got what he deserved.😒😒