Chapter 37: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.3💜

Shock and anxiety began to flow through Nevaeh's body.

"I think I need to sit down." Nevaeh muttered to herself.

Ben grasped her hands in his own, gently guiding her to the bed to sit on, and allowing her to lean on him if need be.

Noticing her current state, Ben tried to lighten up the mood.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll be with you every step of the way." He kissed her temple gently. Once he did, he pulled her away so that he could look into her eyes, tilting her chin up to watch as the light enhanced the flecks of blue in them.

"And besides, this means I get to take you on my private jet." He smirked. She raised an eyebrow as she glanced up at him.

"You have a private jet?" She asked, her voice sounding skeptical.

"Technically speaking, it belongs to the royal family, but yes, I do." He clarified.

*Small Time Skip*

"Wow, what a beauty." Nevaeh awed as they walked up to the silver, blue striped, winged contraption.

Ben laughed at her reaction, gently taking her hand since the other was occupied with holding a navy blue duffle bag, which had contained 2-3 outfits (including shoes and accessories) for their trip

"Wait until you see the inside." He said.

They were soon greeted by the pilot, Mr. Lannister, who greeted them warmly before the couple boarded the jet. At first glance, Nevaeh couldn't believe her eyes.

Luxury was the only word Nevaeh could use that best describes the jet's interior design. Once they placed their bags down on the seats, they took refuge on some other seats, a table in between them. Mr. Lannister soon comes in.

"Where are we headed to today, your majesty?" He asked

"The Kingdom of Andalasia, please." Ben replied, taking a moment to glance at his girlfriend, whose leg was bouncing up and down slightly.

"Of course." Said Mr. Lannister before bowing and then heading back to the control room.

"Are you okay, ma reine?" Ben asked, placing a hand on her bare knee to stop the bouncing.

"Please fasten your seatbelts, we'll be taking off momentarily." The pilot's voice sounded over the intercom. The couple did as instructed, Nevaeh's hand flying to fiddle with the necklace around her neck once her seatbelt was on. Soon they were in the air and Nevaeh quickly opened up her window to look outside.

"Wow, we're above the clouds! This is so cool!" She exclaimed, a smile appearing on her face. Ben chuckled, loving the way her eyes lit up in excitement and creating a brief pause in her nerves.

"I'm glad you like it, but seriously though, are you okay?" He asked, worry coating his voice. Nevaeh's hand fell from her necklace, a sigh escaping her lips.

"It's just...I honestly didn't think I'd meet my stepbrother this way, or at all for that matter." She said, reaching over to play with Ben's hand, trying to distract herself. A smile graced her face upon seeing him interlock their hands and placing a kiss on the back of hers.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"A little bit. I mean, since coming to Auradon I knew that I'd have to see him eventually. I just thought that I wouldn't have to see him until your coronation, or at the very least Family Day." Nevaeh responded.

Ben removed his hand from her own before standing up to go where the mini fridge was located. He pulled out two wine glasses, earning a raised eyebrow from Nevaeh, despite him not being able to see it.

"Have a drink." He said as he pours them a glass of a reddish-purple beverage. He then makes his way back to Nevaeh, offering her a glass before taking his seat.

"Ooh, I didn't peg you as a rebel." She teased, a playful smirk on her face as she takes the glass from his hand.

"One: it's sparkling grape juice, and two: maybe you'll have to find out." Ben smirked.

"Maybe I will. Cheers to me having an amazing boyfriend." Nevaeh responded, smiling as she raised her glass.

"And cheers to my girlfriend finding her family." Ben smiled, clinking their glasses before they both took a sip.

" Ben smiled, clinking their glasses before they both took a sip