Chapter 8:🥰Oblivious Cafeteria Crushes🥰

Sleeping on these beds has got to be one of the most nicest things that I have ever been able to experience! They were so soft that I almost slept through my alarm had it not have been for Lonnie waking me up.

"Nevaeh, wake up. You don't want to miss breakfast, do you?" She asked teasingly. Taking a deep breath and yawning, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning, Lonnie and thanks for the wake up call." I said before getting out of bed.

"No problem. Now, go get ready so we can head to the cafeteria for breakfast." She smiled. Giggling, I grabbed my toiletries and an outfit to change into before going to the joint bathroom. I took a nice, warm show using a raspberry and hibiscus scented body wash. Once I was done, I put lotion on my body, and then changed into a pair of navy blue undergarments before wearing my selected outfit for the first day.

It consisted of a sleeveless, dark blue top, black leather pants, blue heeled boots, and a black leather jacket that had blue and purple glitter and my silver dragon icon at the back.

Completing the look were my navy blue fingerless leather gloves, my black and silver pointy nails, the golden smokey eyeshadow along with black mascara on my eyes, light peach lipstick, my silver dragon necklace, and lastly was my wavy, shoulder length hair.

I spritzed myself with my Nightshade Mist perfume before stepping out of the bathroom.

"Alright, I'm done." I said while grabbing my purse.

"One of these days, you're going to have to design me an outfit." Lonnie smiled and said once she saw my outfit.

"Noted. Shall we?" I said while offering my arm.

"We shall." She said in a mock accent while looping her arm with my own. Giggling, the two of us walked out of our dorm and towards the cafeteria.

Once there, the sudden smell of food hit my nostrils the moment we entered those double doors. I've never smelled anything so good before.

"Lonnie, am I drooling?" I asked her as we got in line with our trays.

"No, why?" She asked.

"Because it feels like my mouth is going to water by just looking at all of this." I said.

"Just wait until lunchtime." She laughed. Lonnie went ahead and got her food while Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos came up behind me with their trays.

"All of this looks so good!" Gushed Evie as she grabbed a red apple to place on her tray.

"Do you know what you're getting, Vea?" Carlos asked as he ate a piece of a crispy, dark food strip.

‘Why does all this have to look and smell so good? I wish I had more mouths.' I sighed as I thought to myself.

"You guys go ahead. Save me a seat though." I told them.

"Always." said Evie.

"Okay. Don't take too long." Mal said. They walked away to find a seat at one of the picnic tables while I mulled over my options of what to get.