Chapter 39:😡A Heart of Hatred and Lust 🤮

"Now, we got permission from Fairy godmother to bring you home, so your mother and I could have this conversation with you, away from prying eyes and ears." King Henry spoke, a serious expression on his face.

The three royals sat in the lounge room of Cinderella Castle; Cinderella and Henry sitting across from Chad, who wore a confused, but also slightly bored expression.

"What? You're not gonna include little Ashlynn in this family conversation?" He asked, scoffing.

"Your sister has already been notified about your...situation. However, she has decided not to join us because besides the fact that she knows you won't listen to a word she says, she'll be busy getting ready for The Forest Festival that she was invited to." Cinderella explained, a smile growing on her face as she spoke about her only daughter (and secretly her and her husband's favorite child).

Ashlynn had told her parents about the invite she received as soon as she saw the pretty words saying Forest Festival  that same day, and to say Cinderella and Henry were proud and excited was an understatement.

"Riiight. So, what is this all about?" Chad asked, sounding annoyed. A small silence passed among the adults before King Henry spoke up.

"You, actually. You and your behavior. We heard from Fairy godmother that you sexually harassed a new student. Chad, I thought we raised you better than that." He said, disappointment written on his face.

"Oh, come on! She's a villain kid, she deserved it." Chad arrogantly declared, crossing his arms over his chest.

Cinderella looked appalled and almost like she wanted to cry.

As a person who experienced first hand physical, verbal, and emotional abuse from her stepmother and stepsisters, she knew that this girl, villain kid or not didn't deserve it. No one does.

"No one deserves to have those things done to them. She's done nothing wrong to you or anyone for that matter, Chad, and regardless of if she has or hasn't, she's royalty, and so are you Chad. You, as a prince should know better than to do such things!" Cinderella exclaimed, her voice rising up.

King Henry's eyes widened slightly; in his whole marriage with Cinderella, he's never heard or known her to be one to raise her voice. She was always so calm and collected, so seeing this was new to him. Chad scoffed and rolled his eyes.

'Where did this disrespect and type of behavior even come from!? We've showered them with nothing but kindness and love, teaching them to be honest and respectful to people, especially royalty. Seems only one was successful in listening to us.' Henry thought to himself.

'She knows she liked it. Filthy Isle whore.' Chad thought smugly to himself.

"Your mother and I are very disappointed in you, Chad. If we get word of you pulling another stunt like this, or worse, and I hope for your sake that it doesn't get to that, then we'll have to severely punish you." King Henry declared, his voice sound both harsh and stern.

"You're right, I'm sorry, and I'll do better. I promise." Chad smiled, secretly crossing his fingers behind his back. A frown slid onto Cinderella's face for she found his eager switch to be a bit suspicious,  but not wanting to dwell on it, she let it go.

"Thank you, honey. You may go now." She smiled. Once Chad left the room, Henry slumped in his chair, a tired sigh escaping his lips. Cinderella got up to go behind his chair and began to massage his shoulders.

"I don't know what were going to do with that boy, Ella." He said, using her real name, rather than her well known nickname.

It was something he did when they were alone, for nobody calls Cinderella by her real name anymore, almost like they forgot what it was, and settled for using the nickname from her childhood instead.

"I know, honey. All we can do is hope that he comes to his senses, my love." She said, smiling when he grabbed her hand, pausing her ministrations, to give it a kiss.

Meanwhile.. once Chad left the room, he glared at nothing, mentally seething as he made his way down to the limo that was waiting for him outside. As he was driven back to Auradon prep, a sinister smirk crawled onto his face as an idea began to form in his head.

(A/N: WARNING! Like I mentioned before, but I'll remind you again. Skip this chapter if Chad being a disgusting, lowlife, perv grosses you out. I'm probs going to be graphic with the things he does, but I'll try to keep it low. The point of these chapters is to understand that people have stalkers, have people that want them in ways they can't have them, and will cross boundaries just to fulfill their fantasies. I hope you understand and I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable, but remember there are things in life that will make us uncomfortable, we just have to get passed them, and move on.)

'I'm gonna have fun messing with the Isle slut.'  He thought, palming himself through his pants at the thought of Nevaeh and what he had in store for her. Once he got back on campus and was headed to his dorm, he caught ear of a conversation that intrigued him, causing him to pause in his tracks to listen in.

"I heard that Nevaeh and Ben won't be in classes for a day or two." Ally, daughter of Alice in Wonderland said. Chad raised his eyebrow, his interest rising.

"Why's that?" Asked Ruby, daughter of Rapunzel, her long blonde hair trailing behind her.

"I dunno. I heard the news from Rowan, who heard it from Felix, who claims to have heard it from his pet dragonfly, but you can never be too sure with him nowadays." Ally replied, rambling a bit in the process, causing the blonde princess to giggle. With this new piece of information in mind, Chad reversed and instead of going to his dorm, he made his way to Lonnie and Nevaeh's dorm room. After taking a moment or two to make sure nobody was around, he turned the handle, mentally cheering when he found it to be unlocked.

'Lonnie must've forgotten to lock it.' He thought to himself. Slipping inside, he closed the door behind him before taking a moment to admire Nevaeh's side of the room. As he looked at his surroundings, he begins to mentally map out places to hide cameras on her side and doing the same for the bathroom. Not wanting to overstep his stay, he makes his way towards the door, only to stop when he sees a silver hamper that had dirty clothes in it. Walking over to the object, a smirk draws itself onto his face once he pulls out a lacey, navy blue bra. Feeling himself harden in his pants, he puts the bra back in the hamper, but continues rummaging until he finds what he's looking for.

"Holy shit." He mumbles, pulling out a pair of Nevaeh's black, lace panties. Spreading the fabric apart, he places his nose at the crotch of her panties, taking a big inhale. 

"Fucking slut. Smells so fucking good." He mumbles into the fabric. By this point, the tightening in his pants was becoming too much, so tucking the piece of fabric into his pocket, he quickly leaves the room to head to his own dorm. Once in his dorm, he goes straight to the bathroom, locking it behind him. With his newly acquired prize to help his surge his growing fantasy, he let his mind and hand wander.