Chapter 47: 🤔Misplaced or Stolen Things 😒

A few days have gone by since Ben and Nevaeh had returned to Auradon and since Nevaeh found out who her father was. Only three days remained until Family Day and, however, that wasn’t what was concerning Nevaeh. What was concerning her was the missing articles of clothing she couldn’t seem to find.

“Lonnie, have you seen my black lace panties, my deep red ones, or even my navy blue bra?” Nevaeh asked as she looked through her hamper of dirty clothes after having looked through her dresser drawers.

It was Thursday morning and the girls were getting ready for the school day, but unlike her roommate, Nevaeh was still naked with a towel wrapped around her body, a frown etched on her face.

    “No, sorry. Are you sure you didn’t just misplace them? Or maybe you left them in Ben’s room?” The Asian girl teased, a smirk on her face. Feeling her cheeks heat up, Nevaeh quickly shook her head before getting out an outfit from her closet.

    “I don’t know what or who you take me for, Lonnie, but Ben and I haven’t even done anything involving the removal of our clothes.” Nevaeh stated, a sigh escaping her lips when she couldn’t find the articles of clothing she was looking for.

    “Oh, no! I didn’t mean it like that! I just thought you guys would’ve… you know, nevermind.” Lonnie stopped trying once she saw the deadpan look Nevaeh was giving her.

    “I get it, we’re flirty with each other and tease occasionally, but Ben respects me enough to not force or push anything on me, and I feel the same for him.” Nevaeh summed up, a frustrated groan escaping her lips.

    “You know what? Fuck it, I’ll just wear the emerald green set.” She said to herself, going to her dresser drawer and pulling out said pieces of lingerie.

After taking off her towel (she and Lonnie have gotten comfortable enough with each other to do so, don’t worry), she slipped on the strapless emerald bra and panties before proceeding to finally get dressed.

She wore a sleeveless, dark green wrapped crop top, a black skirt, and black heeled boots that had 3 ini gold apples on the side

She wore a sleeveless, dark green wrapped crop top, a black skirt, and black heeled boots that had 3 ini gold apples on the side. After putting on minimal make-up, consisting of just some eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss, she fluffed up her wavy hair.

 After putting on minimal make-up, consisting of just some eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss, she fluffed up her wavy hair

    “Lonnie, do you think I should grow out my hair?” Nevaeh asked as she looked into the mirror.

    “Maybe just a little. Why?” Lonnie asked as she grabbed her bag, Nevaeh soon doing the same, shrugging as she did.

    “Just a thought.” She said before both girls left their dorm, Nevaeh locked it after they were both out. The day went on as usual until lunch came around.

    “Hey, you okay? You seemed kind of off today.” Ben pointed out once he pulled her into an empty classroom.

    “I don’t know. Hey, by any chance did I perhaps leave any pieces of clothing in your room?” Nevaeh asked, playing with her fingers, not wanting to look him in the eye. Ben raised an eyebrow before a teasing smirk appeared on his face.

    “What kind of clothes are we talking about, ma reine?” He asked. The teasing tone in his voice made Nevaeh blush.

    “You know…clothes.” She mumbled, looking at her suddenly interesting shoes.

    ‘Why am I so embarrassed to just tell him I’m missing my bra and panties? These are the kinds of things boyfriend  and girlfriend are supposed to tell each other, right?!' Nevaeh mentally scolded herself.

    ‘Maybe because it’s a dumb question to ask someone who hasn’t even been in your dorm for more than a few minutes. Come on, Nevaeh, you’re supposed to be smart.’  Nevaeh’s conscience belittled her, making her mentally roll her eyes. Puffing, she tossed her head back.

    “Okay! I’m definitely sure I didn’t, but just to be sure, I’m missing two pairs of underwear and one of my bras. Did I perhaps leave any of them in your room?” She asked, fanning herself because of the heat in her cheeks. Ben’s chuckle wasn’t helping because it only made her pout and cross her arms over her chest. 

    “Stop laughing at me! I’m serious.” She whined.

    “Sorry, sorry,” Ben said, only lightly chucking now before shaking his head.

    “They’re not there, hell, I don’t even know what they look like. You’ve never even taken your clothes off in my room.” He pointed out.

    “I know, right! That’s what I was thinking!” Exclaimed Nevaeh, her eyes going wide before sighing. Ben then pulled her closer to his chest.

    “You know, if you wanted to take off your clothes in my room, then all you had to do was ask, ma reine.” He smirked, rubbing his nose against her neck. Nevaeh giggled, playfully rolling her eyes.

    “Maybe some other time, beasty.” She smirked before sighing one again. “I’ll figure it out later, let’s just go to lunch before the others start thinking that we’re making out or something.” She mumbled. Ben pulled back to give her an apologetic look.

    “I’m sorry, ma reine. I’m sure you’ll find them, and if you need anything, you know where to find me.” He replied softly before leaning back into her neck and planting a soft kiss to the exposed skin, lightly licking it afterwards. He slightly smirked to himself when he heard her let out a soft moan-like sigh. 

“You know, I kinda like how I’m rubbing off on you, beasty.” She said before playfully rolling her eyes and side stepping him to get out of his grasp to make her way to the door.

“That makes two of us, ma reine.” Ben smirked, wrapping an arm around her waist as the two left the empty classroom, and went to lunch. All throughout lunch and the rest of the day, a small thought lingered in Nevaeh’s mind.

‘There’s only two places they should’ve been: my hamper or my dresser. None of them were there and I know that Lonnie wouldn’t steal my underwear (because 1: that’s gross. And 2: we don’t have the same bra size), so where could they be?'