Chapter 49: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.1

(A/N: First, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas eve and happy holidays!😁🥰

Second, I'd like to apologize for the super duper late delay and to apologize even MORE for making this into 2 parts. I'm lazy, I'm sorry 😪😭. Either way, I hope you guys like this chapter (or not, idk if you can really like this chapter or not) and can look passed my laziness and prolonging Family Day)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Friday night-Saturday Morning*

~Chad’s dream~

“Chaaaaddd, come to me, my prince charming.” Nevaeh’s soft, alluring voice echoed out, drawing him in.

A seductive smirk was painted across her blood red lips, matching the robe she was wearing on his bed.

“Shit.” Gasped Chad, already feeling himself become hard. With long strides, he walked over to the bed, practically buzzing with excitement.

“I’ve thought about you, Chad. A lot, actually. I’ve come to realize that I don’t want Ben, I want a prince who can satisfy me, and besides,” She pouted before leaning up to whisper in his ear.

“Ben’s small. I want this.” She finished and to emphasize her point she palmed the hardening member he kept in his pants.

Those words were enough to raise his ego before he gave her a smug smirk, bunching her hair into a ponytail.

“Can I have a taste, daddy?” Dream Nevaeh asked. Instead of replying, he pulled out his 6 inch dick, giving himself a few quick strokes before thrusting himself in her mouth.

Wasting no time, Nevaeh began to hollow her cheeks, taking him whole in her mouth followed by groans coming out of Chad’s mouth.

“Fuck! Just like that, baby. Are you going to be my filthy Isle slut?” Chad asked, his eyes rolling to the back of his head in ecstacy before pulling her off with a pop sound.

“Yes, daddy.” She whispered; that was all Chad needed to hear.

“Strip.” He ordered before placing himself on the bed, eyes locked on every sway her hips made and the trail her hands left on her body.

Slowly, the robe was the first piece to go, revealing a baby blue and white lace bra and underwear set; his family colors.

“Fuck, princess, you look so hot in my family colors, much better than Ben’s.” Groaned Chad as he continued stroking himself, pre-cum dripping at the head now.

Beginning with the bra, Nevaeh slowly took it off, revealing her breasts, and then went the underwear. It didn’t take long for Chad to pull her to him, quickly thrusting himself into her at a fast pace, no foreplay, no gentleness, just a rough fuck session.

Did he care? No. He didn’t last long, but he did enjoy the relief of cumming inside her.

*End of Dream*

Chad woke up with a raging hard on and sweat on his forehead. Looking to his left, he saw that Aziz was still asleep. Chad knew how risky the thought forming in his head was.

‘Especially since Lonnie will also be in there, idiot. Don’t get yourself in trouble because you’re horny as fuck.’  His conscience tried to reason with him.

‘But think about how hot she must look right now, what she’s wearing…’ The tempting voice of his subconscious, a.k.a, the devil on his shoulder.