Chapter 44:🥰Jet Aftermath 😌

Once back on the jet, Nevaeh took a seat by the windows, watching the clouds as they ascended into the blue sky. While Ben went to talk to the captain, she looked down at the ring on her finger, her head swarming with thoughts.

‘Now, I actually have a reason to take that stupid wand. I want to reunite my parents, they deserve their happily ever after. And so help me, if King Adam so much as fucking tries to deny them being together-I’m sorry, Ben,- but I might have to curse him…Nothing too damaging…potentially.’ She thought.

Upon hearing Ben’s footsteps, she left her thoughts to pay attention to the young prince, watching as he sat down in front of her.

Ben knew his girlfriend pretty well and could tell she was feeling some type of way, even before they boarded the jet, which is why he brought a plate of chocolate chip cookies with him before sitting down. 

“Was he everything you ever wanted?” He asked 

“I-I think…I think so.” Nevaeh replied, her soft voice sounding a little shaky.

“What’s wrong? You don’t seem happy?” Ben observed.

“Oh, I am! Really! It's just a little surreal, you know? I mean, after all this time, I finally know who my father is. I think I just need some time to comprehend everything, you know?” She explained, taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

Looking over at the plate of cookies, a smile began to form on her lips before helping herself to one.

“I understand, I get it. Take all the time you need, mi amor (French: my love), I’m sure he won’t mind,” Ben expressed, watching in amusement at the blissful expression that overtook his girlfriend's face once she bit into the cookie.

“Now, with that out of the way,” He said before patting his lap. Finishing her cookie, Nevaeh raised a brow, a teasing smile on her lips.

“I’m sorry, what?” She asked, only to get a response of him patting his lap again. “Excuse me? Some of us aren’t dogs, beasty.” She giggled.

Sighing while playfully rolling his eyes, Ben gets up and pulls her onto his lap once back in his seat as a squeal escaped her lips before a pout takes its place. “Mmph. You could’ve just asked.” She pouted, her arms crossing over her chest as she sat on his lap sideways.

“Yeah, I could’ve, but where’s the fun in that?” Ben asked, a teasing smirk on his face before leaning down to kiss her.

Smiling into the kiss, she playfully tugged the hair at the nape of his neck, earning her a small groan from the young prince.

Biting her bottom lip and making her gasp, Ben slipped his tongue into her mouth all while adjusting her body position so she was straddling his hips

Biting her bottom lip and making her gasp, Ben slipped his tongue into her mouth all while adjusting her body position so she was straddling his hips. Picking her up by her thighs, he carried her to the long couch before gently laying her down.

Breaking the kiss to breathe, he trailed kisses from her cheeks to her jaw, and from her jaw to her shoulders, relishing in the soft breathy sighs that left her mouth. Planting a final kiss back on her lips, he leaned down to touch their foreheads together.

 Planting a final kiss back on her lips, he leaned down to touch their foreheads together

“I love you, beasty.” Nevaeh smiled.

“I love you more, mi amore (French: my love).” Ben confessed before the two settled into a cuddling position for the rest of the flight home.