Chapter 58: 😯Coming to His senses 😯

*3rd person p.o.v*

“I can’t believe him! H-He’s never raised his voice at me before. Now, Nevaeh arrives and suddenly it’s like that’s all he can do!” Exclaimed Adam as he paced his office in Beast castle.

“I don’t know, Adam. Ben is a good kid. He was just defending his girlfriend, which he has the right to do.” Belle firmly stated, a small frown playing on her lips.

She didn’t like the way he had openly called Nevaeh a whore, despite the girl never really showing any indication to be one.

To Belle, there was something about the young princess that seemed fragile, like… quite frankly, she didn’t know what, but Ben made her happy THAT much was noticeable from the way she defended Ben after Beast had proclaimed that the Family day chaos was Ben’s fault.

She loved her family THAT was much was also evident from the excitement Belle saw in the girl’s eyes upon seeing her father to seeing her defending her friend-no family, when Queen Leah, Audrey, and Chad spouted insults at them.

“Out of all the girls in Auradon, our son had to fall for a villain kid. Wh-why not Justine o-or Elianna!” Beast cried, anger still rushing through him.

“That is enough, Adam! I’m DONE and TIRED with you slandering that poor girl within two encounters you’ve had with her!” Exclaimed Belle, shocking her husband.  She went up to him, taking his hands in her own.

“Our son is following his heart, dear. He only yelled at you because your words were out of line and disrespectful. How’d you feel if you were in his shoes, hun?” She questioned gently. Beast sighed.

“I’d feel… I’d feel the same way.” He admitted with a reluctant nod.

“Exactly. You owe both of them an apology. Have some faith in Ben and Nevaeh, okay?” Belle asked, cupping his cheek with one hand and smiling as he leaned into her touch.

“Thank you for putting up with me.” He said, before planting a kiss on her forehead.

“Of course. If not for me, then who else?” Belle teased, making him chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: hey guysss. I forgot who had suggested this, but iykyk, and to that person here you go.

Personally, beast is way out of line with how he handled things and makes you wonder why he was elected king in the first place 🤔😒🙄

Anyways,

That's all.)

~XoXo Queenie