Chapter 5: 😎A Princess in Leather 😎

*Ben's view*

To say Ben was nervous as he left his dorm was an understatement. The past week he couldn't entirely sleep well, but when he was finally able to get some shut eye, all his thoughts were consumed with what if's and other possible scenarios that didn't end well.

"Relax, Ben, I'm sure everything will be fine." Said one of his best friends, Justine Dancer. Justine was a dark skinned girl with brown, curly hair and blue-gray eyes. She was the youngest of her eleven cousins, with her mother, Jennifer being the 12th member of the 12 dancing princesses.

 She was the youngest of her eleven cousins, with her mother, Jennifer being the 12th member of the 12 dancing princesses

"I hope so. I'll see you later, Justine." Ben sighed before leaving the building and walking to the courtyard where Audrey, Fairy Godmother, and the school's marching band were waiting at.

Once the sight of the black limo came into view, Ben's nervousness became laced with excitement. Both of those feelings, however, disappeared once he saw the two boys fall out of the vehicle, tugging a blue blanket. Confusion and sympathy settled in place as Ben furrowed his brows.

Have they never really never seen a blanket before? What did they sleep with?' He thought to himself. Those thoughts were again quickly replaced when he noticed the driver reach inside to help a girl out. Ben felt his heart stop for a few milliseconds, his breathing hitched at the sight of her.

She had shoulder length, black, wavy hair, but as the light from the sun hit it, it looked navy blue. Her eyes are what Ben found himself drowning in; they were a beautiful brown that looked like it could put melted chocolate to shame. And her smile, oh! It was beautiful.

Wait, but I'm with Audrey,' He thought to himself, snapping out of the dreamy haze he was in earlier.

‘But do I really love Audrey, though?' He asked himself.

"Hello, foxy. The name's.. Jay." A boy wearing a beanie said as he came up to Audrey. That snapped Ben out of his thoughts. Audrey's uncomfortable laugh drew in Fairy Godmother, who then intervened.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress." Said the headmistress.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in ‘bippity-boppity-boo'?" A girl with purple hair asked.

She must be Maleficent's daughter.' Ben thought.

"Bippity-boppity-you betcha!" Fairy Godmother said.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just… appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile… and that sparkly wand." Mal said.

"Oh, that was a long time ago. And as I always say: Don't Focus on the Past, or You'll Miss the Future!" The headmistress said while doing some weird hand gestures that, to Ben, kinda felt over the top. Ben stepped up with a charming smile on his face.

"It's so good to finally meet you. I'm Ben." He greeted them.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon-to-be King!" Audrey squealed. Even though he had a smile, Ben was mentally rolling his eyes.