Chapter 18: 🐶Overcoming Fears/ A Voice is Heard 📢

*No One's P.o.v*

"Just... enjoy the moment." Chad's voice sounded from the security footage.

This was the third time F.G. had rewatched the security footage of what Chad did to Nevaeh, and each time it made her skin crawl.

When F.G. had told Cinderella and Prince Charming about what Chad did, she could hear the faint sniffles come from Cinderella.

"Why would he do such a thing? I thought we raised him better. Oh, gosh, I'm such a terrible mother!" Cinderella cried. Her husband reassured her that she was not a terrible mother.

"We'll have a stern talking to him when we arrive for Family Day, Fairy Godmother, don't you worry." Said Prince Charming.

"But what about that poor girl? She's probably traumatized. We should send her some gifts as an apology. What was her name again, Fairy Godmother?" Cinderella asked.

It was then that F.G. realized that Cinderella had a point, and although Nevaeh didn't appear it when she called her in, F.G. assumed she must've been hiding it very well.

"Nevaeh, Nevaeh Queen." F.G. said.

"She's one of the villain kids, right? The daughter of Edward's stepmother, Narissa?" Prince Charming asked.

"Yes." F.G. said before hearing him sigh on the other end of the phone call.

"That boy is in big trouble when we see him. Goodbye, Fairy Godmother." He said before hanging up.

Sighing to herself, F.G. realizes that she may have been a bit harsh on the VK girl. After watching the video footage, F.G. came to a conclusion that she was wrong in how she handled the situation.

*Back to Nevaeh*

Chemistry was always my favorite subject, especially when you can add a little magic to it, so how do you think I felt when I arrived only to see 1) Chad and 2) some old guy that had cockiness, irritation, and eagerness to humiliate someone coming from his teaching?

It also didn't help that Evie was making googly eyes at Chad.

"Any chance he's in line for the throne? Anywhere in line?" Evie asked Doug.

"Chad. Prince Charming Jr. Cinderella's son." Dough answered.

Evie quickly looks at him in surprise before going back to looking at Chad. He honestly looked pretty dumb with how he was acting.

"Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of there, there. Know what I mean?" Doug asked. I let out a small snort with a scoff.

"Tell me about it, Doug. I feel sorry for his parents." I said as I wrote down the answer to the formula that was on the board.

"Looks like there, there to me." Evie said with a small giggle.

"Evie!" Mr. Delay called, snapping Evie out of her lovesick daze.

"Perhaps this is just a review for you, so tell me, what is the atomic weight of silver?" He asked.

"A-atomic weight? I mean, not that much, it's an atom right?" She answered with a question and a giggle, Chad also laughing.

I really hate when she does this; she pretends to act dumb because she thinks the only way she'll get a guy is with her looks!

Curse you, Auntie E for making Evie think that way! Mr. Delay, on the other hand, didn't think it was funny, so he gestured for her to come up to the board.

Getting up, Evie slyly took her magic mirror and went up to the board.

"Let's, see... how do we find the average atomic weight of silver?" Evie asked out loud while smirking to Mr. Delay.