Chapter 29: 🥳The Date pt.1🥳

I was outside, soaking in the sun as I was working on another dress design.

This dress had four layers with 3 of the under layers being a lighter purple shade than the top 4th layer. I was adding gold accents towards the bust when a voice startled me.

(A/N: design doesn't belong to me, credit goes to the creator)

"Whatcha doing?" A deep voice said in my ear.

Jumping in surprise, I turned around to see Ben standing behind me.

"You've got to stop doing that! I could've seriously hexed you, Ben." I said, trying to calm my racing heart. He gave me a deep chuckle, one which I found incredibly hot.

"I'll try, but I kinda like seeing you squirm and jump, ma reine." He said with a smirk. He then cleared his throat, making me raise a brow.

"That aside, I actually wanted to ask you something." He said, becoming more nervous.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.

"Would you do me the honor of taking you out on a date this evening? T-that is if y-you're not busy?" He asked as he pulled out a white rose and handed it to me.

I looked at him with a smirk before getting up.

A part of me somehow knew that he wasn't like other guys; he would be patient, caring, and understanding. He would be supportive, loving, and just genuinely have feelings for me. I was willing to give him a chance as long as he gave me a chance.

"I would love to, beasty." I smiled, taking the rose from him. A navy blue glow emitted around the plant as I enchanted the stem, so it could wrap around my forearm like a cuff bracelet.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 6." He smiled. I kissed his cheek before gathering my things.

"I look forward to it, mon roi." I said before walking away.

*End of p.o.v*

*Ben's P.o.v*

I can't believe I finally did it!

'Don't know why you're so surprised, with how she flirted with you she was bound to say yes anyways.' My subconscious thought. I mentally rolled my eyes.

More importantly, I can't believe she said yes! As I watched her walk away, a smile made its way onto my face. I'm one step closer to asking her to be my girlfriend, and with the idea for the date that I have in mind, I think it's a closed deal.

I began to make my way over to the school to find Elianna and Justine to help me set up the date. I hope Nevaeh likes it, no, I hope she loves it.