Chapter 41: 👀Hidden Eyes 👀

(A/N: ⚠️WARNING⚠️ This chapter is the first of a few that will take place once Nevaeh returns from her trip. It contains scenes that may be too graphic and disturbing for readers.

I don't know the ages of all who read this book, but if you don't like Chad and would rather not see or read what he does (since I kinda gave a taste of what his intentions are in previous chapters (forgot which one, dont judge me) when the cat is away, then simply wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for your cooperation.)

~XOXO QUEENIE👑💜

Meanwhile, back in Auradon, Chad hid against the cool tile wall of his bathroom; his face slightly flushed, pants pooled at his ankles, one hand containing his black, lacey prize, and his dick limp against his thighs. He let out a breathy chuckle, amused by what he had just done and the faulty promise he made to his parents mere minutes ago playing in his mind.

"Sorry, mom and dad, guess I lied." He said to himself. Once he recollected himself, he tucked the panties back into his pocket, making sure no trance was left behind of what had transpired mere moments ago, and even going as far as to spray the bathroom with air freshener.

Once done, he left the bathroom to go to his bed, laptop at the ready. He began looking through different types of security cameras to buy, so he could plant them in Nevaeh's room.

Finding the one he thought would give the best results, he purchased it online, and luckily for him, the shipping was free. The package was to arrive in the morning of the next day and Chad couldn't wait to see all that those little eyes would capture. When he changed into his sleepwear for the night, he decided to get one unused shoe box from his closet to hold his new treasure, one of- which he told himself- the many to come.

With one last whiff of the underwear, he sighed blissfully before placing it into the box, closing it, and then proceeding to use a sharpie to label it as: Admirable Stuff before putting it at the very back of his closet.

Soon the next day came and as he was getting ready, a knock was heard at his door. Walking over to his door, he opened it to find the package on the floor. With a Cheshire grin appearing on his face, he took the box, and went back inside his room to place it on his bed before leaving to go to breakfast.

《TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY: DIRTY DEEDS》

Once classes were over and everyone seemed to be lost in their own worlds, Chad went to his room to retrieve the camera package, and then snuck back into Nevaeh and Lonnie's room unnoticed, an act that seemed a bit easier than what Chad would've thought, and as he looked around there seemed to be no one in sight.

Lonnie wouldn't be back for another hour and a half, having heard her tell some friends that she was going for a run, so Chad knew he'd have time.

Once he was inside, he wasted no time before going over to Nevaeh's side of the room to plant a camera chip on the side of her full length mirror. He repeated this action by placing one on the wall, at the head of her bed (taking a small moment to smell her pillows, of which still held her scent), some in the bathroom, and a few others in some not-so-obvious places.

With his task completed, he took out his phone to connect to the cameras and have them turn on, smiling once he saw that it had been successful. Now, all he had to do was wait for Nevaeh to come back, so he left the room, and headed for his own.

By the time Lonnie came back from her run, she nor Nevaeh would know about the hidden eyes that would be watching them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow...what a creep! Omg, poor Lonnie and Nevaeh, they'll have no clue!🤯😳😨

I honestly hope that both girls can get closure, even if Chad is more interested in Nevaeh than Lonnie.

*Sigh*😪😪 Who knows? Maybe he'll change by the 2nd or 3rd movie.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Until then, stay tuned for the next chapter.

~XOXO Queenie💜👑