Chapter 48: 📞Parents' Call/ Operation: Missing Underwear👙

*Friday- 2:00 pm.*

Friday was pretty hectic for Nevaeh. Essays due, chemistry project due, clients who asked for specific outfits to be ready for Family Day and the Coronation, and STILL her underwear were missing!

"Honestly, I feel like I'm going to crash." Nevaeh sighed, tiredly as Ben led her to remedial Goodness 101, her last class of the day.

"Not to mention that last night, I could've sworn that I felt something rub against my cheek and legs." She stated, causing Ben to look at his girlfriend with concern and worry.

"Are you going to ask Ms. Ella for an extension or even Mr. Hamada?" He asked, swinging their intertwined hands back and forth. Nevaeh shook her head.

"I don't think so. You know how Ms. Ella is when it comes to me," Nevaeh explained before going to impersonate their English teacher. 'Oh, Nevaeh, you need an extension? Really? Are you sure you just aren't lazy? It'd explain why you wouldn't be able to turn in the assignment on time. Typical behavior for a villain kid.'  No, I think I'll be able to get by if I take, like, zero breaks, plus having lots  and lots and lots of coffee." She said, with a determined nod.

"Just don't overwork yourself. I'll see you later." Ben said, leaning down to give her a kiss. Once they separated, Nevaeh went to the 2nd row in the front on the left, and set her things down.

A few minutes passed before the other four VKs piled in. Sensing someone's gaze on her, Nevaeh looked up, only to be met by Mal's gaze, before the purple haired fae turned back around to look at the front. It had been a while since Mal had said what she said to Nevaeh about her and her parents, yet she hasn't bothered to apologize! Not to mention the way that she treated Raelynn was just awful and how she hadn't apologized to her either.

                                                       ~Time skip because I'm Lazy~

"Children, excuse me, um as you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep an because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance," F.G gave a breathy laugh as she came up to them. "We've arranged for a special treat." With that said, she went up to the front by the board where a TV was placed, and with a push of a key on her keyboard, the once black screen  now showcased an up close image of Maleficent.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Maleficent spoke, zooming out so she wasn't so close to the screen anymore.

"Kids." F.G gestured for the VKs to come forward. Walking forward, Nevaeh found it amusing how a fae who claims herself to be powerful, can't grasp the concept of modern technology.

"Evie! It's mummy!" Exclaimed the Evil Queen, wavering once she was able to see her daughter. Nevaeh looked down at her phone upon realizing that an unknown number texted her.

(615)***-****: Nevaeh, this is Orion, or I guess Dad now. Ben gave me your number after your visit, and I just wanted to check in on you. Don't mind my formal texting, I'm not used to this. I just wanted to let you know that I look forward to seeing you again at Family Day, as well as meeting my niece for the first time. Until then, I wish you well.

"Look how beautiful. You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." E.Q boasted as Nevaeh smiled down at her phone. She saved the number into her contacts as: Dad   before paying attention to the current phone call that was being held.

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent quipped.

"Nevaeh, darling, it's been too long. Oh, my, you're practically glowing." Narissa said, a fond smile on her face.