Chapter 14: 😳Boss Bitch pt.2/Giselle's Daughter 😳

Upon arriving in the music room, Mal and I took our seats just as Audrey and another girl with strawberry blonde hair entered.

"Ugh, great. Another class with you VKs." Audrey said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"I didn't know you loved our presence so much, Audrey." I smirked.

"As if! Can you guys even sing?" She asked.

"We'll just have to see, won't we." Mal smirked.

"Um, that's MY seat." The mysterious girl said, well, more like hissed. I raised a brow at her, then looked at Mal, who gave an amused smirk.

"I don't see your name on it and last time I checked, I didn't really care." I said while smirking.

"Who do you think you are?" She asked, looking upset.

"I think I'm me, and you're you, which means you can go find another seat to sit in. Bye bye." I mockingly waved at her.

"Come on, Grace, let's just sit down before we get in trouble." Audrey said, glaring at me and Mal while pulling her friend's arm away. Once the classroom was filled, our teacher began the lesson.

"Before we begin, I'd like to welcome some of our newer faces to music class. I'm your teacher, Mr. Pied Piper, but Mr. Piper is fine." He smiled in Mal and I's direction. I gave a polite smile back.

"Now, in today's lesson we'll be seeing how different ranges of voices fit together perfectly, thus creating harmony. To do that, we'll be having a riff-off!" He exclaimed.

As he explained what that was to us and the rules that followed, I noticed the strawberry blonde girl from before eyeing me while whispering into Audrey's ear.

I raised an eyebrow at this, but once I saw the way Audrey looked at me when she whispered into the girl's ear and how her eyes widened a bit was enough for me to come to the conclusion that she now knows who I was.

'That must be Giselle's daughter.' I thought as I was mentally smirking to myself.

"Okay, now I'll be putting you into groups of three, the winning group will be given a prize!" Said Mr. Piper.

Just as he was about to split us off into our groups, a girl with medium length black hair, pale skin, and brown eyes came bursting through the door.

"I'm so, so sorry, Mr. Pied Piper! I got caught with some animal friends and they wouldn't let me leave!" Exclaimed the girl.

Mhmm, skin as white as snow, black ebony hair; I'm assuming this is Snow White's daughter.

"Very well, Serenity. I was just about to sort the class into groups." He said. Soon we were in groups; Mal, Jane, and I were in one and Audrey, Grace, and Serenity were in another group.

*Play Video - Hailey's voice = Mal, Anna's voice = Nevaeh*

"Congratulations, Nevaeh, Mal and Jane, your team won!" Exclaimed Mr. Piper. I gave a toothy smile while giving Mal a fist bump.

"Wicked." Smiled Mal. I giggled.

"Thank you, Mr. Piper." I smiled.

"What!? There's no way they could've won!" Yelled Grace.

'Well, someone's jealous.' I thought.

"Mr. Piper, they cheated! They used autotune magic or something instead of their real voices!" Exclaimed Serenity.

"Girls, I'm very disappointed in your show of poor sportsmanship, especially from you two princesses, what would your parents say of your behavior? As for their singing, there was no magic involved here, that, in which we saw today, was pure musical talent." Said Mr. Piper, much to the girls' displeasure.

"Thank you, sir, we did our best." I smiled.

"That's what I like to hear! As promised, your group earned the prize of having a free time pass for my class." He said.

He handed Me, Jane, and Mal a ticket pass that was decorated in little music notes and had a golden flute on it. I placed mine into my purse.

"That class was an excellent example of vocal harmonization. Well done, girls, well done." Praised Mr. Piper.

"Ugh!" Shouted Grace, The rest of the class was free for us to do whatever. I was about to make my way over to the giant harp, but was called over with Mal by the teacher.

"Mal, Nevaeh, I really loved your guys' performance and your voices were amazing!" Beamed Mr. Piper. I smiled.

"There's a group of students that will perform at the Family Day event, I wanted to ask if you two would be interested in joining? You'll get extra credit?" He offered. Mal's smirk matched my own.

"Is a teacher trying to bribe his students?" I feigned a gasp. He chuckled and shrugged.

"Guilty is charged. So what do you say?" He asked.

"Yeeaahh…no. I don't do singing in groups or at all for that matter. This was just a one time thing." Mal said with a straight face before walking away.

"Your offer sounds nice, but I don't think it's for me. I'm sorry." I politely declined.

"I understand." He sighed.

He went back to his desk to grade some papers while I continued to move toward the harp.

I let my fingers glide over the cool silver base and over the strings, allowing them to release a little tune. Sadly, before I could play with the beautiful instrument the bell then rang, and class was dismissed.