◇Chapter 3: Goodbye Horrible Island ◇

(Isle outfit above^^)

Cheers and laughter echoed around me, making a mischievous smile form on my face. Mal went to a little kid, who was passing by, and snatched the candy out of their hand. My smile kinda faltered, but I quickly fixed it with a smirk before anyone could notice. Don't get me wrong, I like to cause a little mischief here and there, but I like to keep little kids out of my terrorizing plans.

I guess I was in my thoughts again because one booty bump from Evie quickly brought me back to reality. The laughter that was once there was nothing more than screams of terror as people scrambled to get away from the scene. In front of us were Maleficent's two minions, which could only mean one thing. Dropping her head down, Mal turned around and smiled.

"Hi mom," She said. The minions were pushed to the side to reveal the Dark Fairy herself; Maleficent.

"Oh Mal, stealing candy? I'm so disappointed." Maleficent pouted.

"It was from a baby?" Mal said, offering the candy to her mother.

"That's my nasty, little girl!" Exclaimed Maleficent. The recognition and praise was enough to make Mal smile. Said smile faded once she saw her mother spit on the candy and tuck it under her arm.

"Give it back to the dreadful creature." Maleficent instructed as she handed the sweet treat to one of her goons. I visibly cringed as he wrapped his whole dirty hand around the item and then proceeded to give it back to the child. Gross, that poor child.

"Mom!" Mal whined.

"It's the deets, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil! When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." Maleficent said. It gets so annoying hearing her say that everytime she reprimands her daughter.

"Walk with me." She instructed. Mal turned to give us all a distraught look before walking away with her mother.

"You see, I'm just trying to teach you what really counts: How to be Me." Said Maleficent.

"I know, mom. I'll do better." Mal said sadly as she played with her fingers.

"Oh! There's news and I've buried the lead!" Maleficent yells, swinging her arm around and surprising us.

"You five have been chosen to go to a different school...in Auradon." She said.

"What?!" We all yelled. Me, Evie, Jay and Carlos tried to run away but Maleficent's goons wouldn't let us.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" I yelled. Seriously, who do they think they are? Once they let go of us, Mal looked at her mother.

"There's no way I'm going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy, pink princesses," She said.

"And perfect princes...Ew." Evie sighed dreamily, but covered it up with an "ew" once Mal shot her a look.

"And I don't do "school uniforms", unless its leather, you feel me?" Jay asked as he laughed. I stayed quiet and instead watched the scene with curious eyes.