Chapter 32: 🤢Spying Chad 🤢

*When Ben and Nevaeh were by her door*

*Chad's P.o.v*

Seeing Ben and Nevaeh kiss got me feeling all types of ways. When I left the scene, I made my way to the boys' bathroom, and lucky for me it was completely empty.

Finding a stall, I went inside and locked it before pulling down my pants and boxers, until they pooled at my ankles.

Springing out was my half hard, 7 inch cock. Spitting in my right hand, I grasped the base before I began to lightly jerk off.

The coldness of the metal rings I was wearing made me flinch a bit, but also made me more aroused.

"Fuck." I breathed out. I thought about Nevaeh's long smooth legs being wrapped around me.

"Ugh, you like that, don't you? Filthy Isle slut, sucking on my cock. Ugh, shit!" I groaned, speeding up my hand. By now pre-cum was dripping from the tip; smearing it all over the base, I could feel myself getting closer to my climax.

"Bet you Ben can't fuck you like this! Ugh, fuck! I'm cumming!" I groaned.

Spurt after spurt of thick cum shot out and I made sure to aim into the toilet so as to not make a mess.

Taking a deep breath, I gathered myself together, spraying on some of my cologne before going to find Audrey. Once at her room door, I knocked and waited for her to come open it.

"What is it?" She asked once she opened the door.

"Just thought you'd like to know about Ben and Nevaeh." I smirked.

"I'm listening," She said while letting me in.

"So? Spill. What do I need to know?" She asked.

"I saw them standing outside her door, overheard them talking about the date they just came back from." I smirked. A frown set on her lips before it turned into a snarl.

"A date? He took her on a date?!" She exclaimed.

"That's not all, I saw him kiss her. Between you and I, the kiss looked pretty intimate and heated." I smirked. Audrey pursed her lips, narrowing her eyes as she looked around the room.

"Okay, you can go now." She said harshly, before pushing me out the door, and closing it.

Finding myself alone in the halls, I sighed, running a hand through my hair before making my way to my dorm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Chad....I understand  that everyone is human and we all have feelings, but like.... you're a disgrace to the Charming family name😒😒🤢. If I was Cinderella, I'd disown you in a heartbeat and act like my only child was my daughter😂😒)