Chapter 22: 🛍Encounter with Grace/ Shopping with Evie 🛍

*Nevaeh's P.o.v*

(Her outfit above, but navy blue with black heels and silver belt, with her purse)

A few days have gone by and after confronting the others about what happened between me and Chad, things went back to normal.

As I lay in my bed, thankful that it was the weekend, a thought came to my mind as I was adding the gold mummy wrapping texture onto the black sheer material for the dress I was designing on my new tablet.

'Evie and I haven't hung out in a bit, maybe she'd be up for a little shopping trip.'

Getting out of bed, I put on some cute black, thick heels before grabbing my purse.

"Where are you going?" Lonnie asked while I fluffed my hair in the mirror.

"I'm going to surprise Evie with a shopping trip to make up for lost times." I said.

"Awe, that's so sweet. Have fun." Lonnie said.

"Oh! Hey, send me the color scheme you would want your outfit to be just so I know." I said.

"Right. Will do." She smiled before I left our dorm.

Once I got to their dorm, I knocked on the door before being let in by Evie. I noticed it was just her in here.

"Hey, cousin. What's up?" She asked.

"Huh, where's Mal?" I asked.

"Oh, Raelynn came by a couple minutes ago and took her somewhere. I hope they start dating, they'd look so cute together!" Exclaimed Evie. I nodded while giggling.

"So..I've been thinking that we haven't been able to spend a lot of time together, so I want to take you shopping. What do you say?" I asked. She gasped.

"Uh, does glitter look good on nails? Of course, I'd love to go with you!" She squealed.

I laugh. After she grabbed her purse, I teleported the two of us to a nice shopping mall. As we appeared in a puff of blue smoke, we received shocked glances and even a few frightened ones, but paid them no mind.

Giggling, I grabbed Evie's hand and pulled her into a nice store, quickly going over to where the nice fabrics are.

"What kind of fabrics are you looking for?" Evie asked as she took a look at some of the options.

"Mm, I've been thinking about getting some satin as well as some fabric samples for Lonnie to choose from. What about you?" I asked while looking through an assortment of blue satin fabrics.

"Oooh, definitely some leather. Oh, and I've been wanting to get some more studs and gems for my jacket to go with the dress I'm making. I plan on wearing it to the Tourney game that's coming up." She said.