Chapter 42:🥰 Finding My Father pt.5: Andalasia's Secrets pt. 2🥰

*Nevaeh's P.o.v*

"What was that about?" I asked once inside the bedroom ben and I would be sharing for the evening.

"What?" He asked as he set his duffle bag on a table, and taking out his night clothes in the process.

""One room would be preferred"." I quote him from earlier. He cleared his throat as he pretended to be busy. With him distracted, I walked up behind him.

"Oh, right. Um, I guess I should've asked first if it was okay with you, ma reine, I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd mind. I-I can ask for another room if you're u-uncomfortable." He stuttered.

Smiling, I went by his side, turned his cheek to face me, and kissed him. Almost immediately his hands went to my hips to pull me closer to him.

"Of course not, I was just surprised. I mean, this will be the first time we've slept in the same bed together." I said, looking to the side, blushing once we've pulled away from each other. He smirked before planting kisses along my jaw.

"If we hadn't been guests and have this room not belong to us, we would've done more than sleep." He growled in my ear, sending shivers of excitement down my spine.

"Is that so?" I asked, teasingly pulling at his hair. A moan escaped my lips once he found my sweet spot.

"It is. That's a promise, ma reine." He gave the spot a little nibble before pulling away to admire what I have no doubt in being a hickey. As I lightly giggled, I traced a finger over the mark, not being able to help the smile that began to form on my face.

"You're lucky I love you, or else I would've been mad about this." I announced, teasingly before going to grab my nightgown from my bag, hearing him chuckle behind me.

"Do you want to use the bathroom first or should I?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"Who said anything about using a bathroom?" He asked smirking.

'I mean, I was just trying to be polite, but if he wants a strip tease, then let's not deny the request of the future king.' My subconscious thought. I mentally rolled my eyes at how desperate my inner being was acting right now.

'I'm going to pretend like I didn't just think that, and try to keep my hormones in check.' I thought to myself.

"Are you implying, beast, what I think you're implying?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"And what would I be implying, mon fleur?" He retorted as he wore a cheeky smile. I went up to him before leaning up to reach his ear.

"That you're a bit too...eager to do something really bad, mon roi." I whispered seductively before taking a second to glance down at the slight tent forming in his pants.

I mentally smirked before being caught off guard by the low growl that rumbled out of his throat, allowing him to swiftly catch my lips with his own. The kiss was intense, it was heated, it was passionate, yet as quickly as it came, it quickly ended. Gently biting my bottom lip with his teeth, he pulled away.

"You go change first, I'll ask for dinner." He smiled. I couldn't help but mirror his smile, a small giggle escaping my mouth as I stole another kiss from him before scrambling to go to the bathroom to change. Once I closed the door, a hand flew to my neck where the necklace Ben gave me laid against my chest.

Honestly, words can't even begin to describe how glad I am to have someone like Ben in my life. Sighing, I quickly changed into my nightgown, finishing the look by placing my hair into a messy bun.