Chapter 59: 🧚‍♀️Fairy's Secret🧚‍♀️

Monday Morning:

Morning came a bit sooner that I wanted, causing me to internally groan at the sound of the alarm ringing.

"Ugghh!" I pulled, shoving my face into Ben's bare chest.

"I don't want to go to class." I groaned, but the sound of light snoring made me look up. The guy was still asleep!

"Ben," I gently shook him, thinking that would work...it didn't. Looking at him for a little bit, a thought soon came to mind as an evil smirk slowly crept on my face.

Leaning down to his chest, I lightly blew on his nipples, watching him shiver and groan before I lightly bit one. A moan slipped out of his mouth before his eyes landed on me, a grin forming on my lips as I looked up at him.

"You're a fucking tease, you know that?" He questioned, a playful glare on his face.

"For you, beasty, always." I smirked. He leaned down to give me a kiss, feeling the both of us smiling through the kiss. He bit my bottom lip a little hard, but not too hard before pulling away.

"Alright, I'm up." He said, sitting up and stretching his arms, showcasing his amazing abs.

"Good. We have to get ready for class." I remind, getting out of bed to gather my outfit for the day.

"Hey, I was thinking that maybe after school you'd want to go shopping for those new sheets." I heard him say, making me turn around to look at him.

"Sure. Also, could we stop at Fairy's Secret? I'm in need of some new lingerie?" I asked, a hopeful look on my face. Blush begins to creep onto his cheeks before he starts coughing as he gets out of bed, all of it amuses me.

"What? Embarrassed to go bra shopping with your girlfriend?" I asked, a teasing grin on my face.

"N-No, no. Just. Umm... nothing, nothing. Sounds good." He rambled, making me give him a questioning look.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, yeah. After all I-I was the one who offered to take you." He stuttered, pausing to lick his lips.

"Okay, then, pick me up around noon since classes will be shortened leading up to Friday." I said, my eyes glancing down his figure for a quick second before making my way to the bathroom.

"You got it." Ben said.

XXX

With that said, Nevaeh entered the bathroom and began her morning routine of getting ready. When she had closed the bathroom door behind her, Ben noticed how he was currently sporting a morning wood problem, his erection pressing firmly against the soft fabric of his sweatpants; he lightly groaned.

"That woman." Ben shook his head.

"I heard that! And FYI, you weren't being very subtle in your attempt to hide it!" Nevaeh yelled from the bathroom.

Groaning, Ben let himself fall back onto the bed. On one hand, he was in no way bothered by the fact that the woman who he saw as a sex goddess, the woman he loved could make him hard with just a little tease here and there, but on the other hand, now he'd be sexually frustrated with no telling how long it'd take for him to return to normal.

Not to mention the fact that he felt weird if he were to get off on the thought of her, thinking that it'd be similar to Chad's behavior. Sighing, he placed an arm over his face.

"What are you doing to me, Nevaeh?" He asked himself softly. Meanwhile in the shoer, Nevaeh was lost in her thoughts.

"Am I being mean by teasing him?" She quietly asked herself.