Chapter 20: 💇‍♀️A Talk With Jane/Lonnie's New Hair 💇‍♀️

The next day came and I woke up with a good mood.

"Hey, you want to get ready with some tunes?" Lonnie asked.

"Yeah, I could jam." I said as I got out of bed. She plugged her phone into the speaker and began to play some music.

As we went about our morning routine, Lonnie and I would jam, singing along to songs using our hairbrushes as microphones.

You might be wondering how I'd know the lyrics to any of the songs or know any of the artists, and my answer to that comes in the form of five words: Lonnie, Raelynn, Nigel, Elianna, and Justine.

Thanks to those five, I was able to quickly learn a lot of things, music being one of them.

Anyways, I wore a black set of lacy undergarments under a black, thin strap crop top, a blue galaxy skater skirt (don't worry it has shorts), a black fur jacket and black boots.

I wore my blue teardrop necklace, my black, studded, leather, fingerless gloves, my hair wavy and swept to the side, and kept my makeup natural.

Ladies, don't you just love it when you wake up in the mornings in a good mood, getting ready feeling like a bad bitch because I know I do.

Once Lonnie and I were done getting ready, I grabbed my purse, and we went to breakfast.

Classes had gone by okay and now I was hanging out in Mal and Evie's dorm (which is too pink for my liking).

I was sketching out a new design for a dress, Mal was sketching the wand, and Evie was at the desk, sewing a dress.

The calm silence was soon interrupted when Jane bursted through the door, and by doing so, the sudden interruption caused me to mess up.

"What the hell! Jane, have you ever heard of knocking?!" I asked as I carefully erased the mistake.

"Sorry," She squeaked before turning her attention to Mal.

"Mom said no to the wand." She said.

"Did she say why?" Mal asked.

"When I brought it up, she said "That if a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it." Can you believe that? Ugh, what world is she living in?" Jane groaned. Mal scoffed.

"Auradon." She replied.

"M, N? What do you think?" Evie asked as she held up the dress she was working on.

"It's pretty." Mal answered.

"Yeah, I like it. It brings out your eyes." I smiled.

"I know." Evie smiled as she looked at her work.

"I'm never going to get a boyfriend." Jane groaned. I rolled my eyes. I was starting to get annoyed by her whining and complaining.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal said, blowing on her art.