Chapter 53:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.2💥

By the time I had gotten out of the shower, put on lotion, and changed into my dress, Ben had arrived with our breakfast.

“Woah,” I heard him say as I made my way to my bag to grab my shoes and some jewelry. Turning around to look at him, I blushed.

“You… I’ll never get used to how beautiful you are, ma reine.” He said in awe.

“Thank you, beasty.” I replied, blushing and smiling.

Setting down the two covered plates he had with him on the table, Ben then went to get ready himself while I went ahead and put on my thick heeled shoes that had gold studs on them, followed by putting on jewelry, makeup, and by the time I had finished doing my hair, Ben came out of the bathroom all dressed up and ready.

Nevaeh's outfit:

“Well, don’t you clean up nicely

“Well, don’t you clean up nicely.” I teased, making him chuckle.

“For breakfast, I thought maybe you’d want something light before lunch, so I got you a strawberry parfait, a chocolate granola bar, and some water.” He looked at me with a nervous expression.

“Ben, you don’t need to be nervous. You’re right about me wanting to eat light, so thank you. What about you?” I asked as I took a seat at the table.

“I already ate before I came back up here.” He said. I nodded my head and began eating. Once I was done eating, Ben looked at his watch then back at me.

“I have to go meet the other singers and Mr. Piper to go over the song. Will you be okay?” He asked me. Getting up with my phone and clutch purse, I nodded.

“Of course. Go do what you need to do, I’ll see you later.” I smiled before kissing his cheek, and walking out the door. It was only 10:30, so I figured I would visit the library before swinging by Evie and Mal’s dorm to see if they were ready.

                        ~Time Skip~

“I can’t wait for you guys to meet my dad.” I said, smiling as me and the other VKs stood over the courtyard where the family day event was being held.