99

And now the disbelievers are trying to extinguish the light of Allah; the light of Islam and Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.

They are trying to stop the spread of Islam and Allah says they will not succeed.

The amount of money they spend on fighting Islam is amazing; and considering how much Allah has given them, the Kuffar, and how many resources are in their hands; and they spend everything on fighting Islam.

Sometimes we complain that they control the media, that they control every influential newspaper, every production, every publishing house and every institution in the world. They have all this money and many Muslims think that we have no chance to fight them except to capitulate to them because they see no other way to fight them, but truly there is wisdom behind it.

But Allah said:

"Surely the disbelievers spend their wealth to keep others from the way of Allah. They will spend until they repent. Then they will be defeated [...]"

Surah al-Anfāl verse 36

So let them spend their money, for they will be defeated thereby, for Allah has said that they will first spend their money and then they will be defeated. Therefore, we should rejoice that they spend this money to fight Islam with it, for it indicates the soon victory of Islam; for verily, victory is on the way.