108

If a woman knows how to present herself and takes in valuable and respectable qualities, she will get the right and proper treatment from everyone. She gets only worthy offerings. And all this cannot be achieved except with a full vessel of piety, a full-fledged religion and imitation of the behaviour of the women of the first generations.

Excessive gossip, constant quarrelling, asking about other people's secrets, interfering in other people's families with a heap of gossip, idleness, laziness, constant desire to go for walks and travel to places accumulated by men, this is all that a Muslim woman should get rid of and otherwise she has no chance of attaining the love of Allah.

Verily, blessed is the one whom Allah loves, for then everyone loves him, and as we know, a believer who fears Allah is loved even against his will.

So let us work on ourselves, let us sharpen our Iman, let us shake off all the bad habits.... let us be invisible here, and then we will be praised among the angels in heaven. We have to educate a generation that the Prophet ﷺ should be proud of, and for that we have to educate ourselves first." Now, this is a hadith for someone who wants to be loved, appreciated and respected.

"If Allah loves a person, He calls Gabriel saying, 'Allah loves so and-so; O Gabriel! Love him.' Gabriel would love him and make an announcement amongst the inhabitants of the Heaven. 'Allah loves so-and-so, therefore you should love him also,' and so all the inhabitants of the Heaven would love him, and then he is granted the pleasure of the people on the earth."

Sahih al-Bukhari, 3209; Muslim, 2637