127

"Indeed, all things We created with predestination."

Surah al-Qamar verse 49

The opening of the throat was so subtle and precise that if it had been a little wider than it is now, the human voice would have disappeared. And if it were a little thinner than it is now, it would be more difficult to breathe.

You see, a slight widening of the opening in our throat causes our voice to disappear, and a slight narrowing makes it more difficult to breathe.

The current state of our eye and visual acuity are created with very precise measurements.

Let's look at the water we want to drink. It is clear, transparent. We take a cup and drink as much as we can.

If our vision were a little sharper than it is now, our lives would be miserable. Because if we wanted to drink water, we wouldn't be able to drink it because we would see countless living creatures and beneficial bacteria in the cup.

If our hearing was a little stronger than it is now, we would be awake at night. Because we could hear many voices around us, even the digestive process in our stomachs seemed to function like a huge enterprise.

Yet Allah has endowed us with the ability to see and hear, and He has created our bodies with precise measurements.

And this is the mercy of our Lord towards His servants.