Finally getting Answers

I awoke the next morning to someone rubbing my head, I groaned as I rolled over and opened my eyes.

"Paul?"

"I wanted to apologize to you for how I reacted yesterday."

"Did Sam talk to you?" He nodded as I stood up grabbing a brush and brushing my hair before French braiding it.

"Nikki, thank you." He said spinning my around and hugging me tightly

"For what, I should be sorry I wasn't even back a whole day and already made you mad."

"You are my little sister your job is to get on my nerves but I am sorry, I went off not knowing the reason that kept you behind and I can't believe you walked away from him."

"Paul I refuse to turn my back on you, you're my brother and even when Jake wasn't there you were picking up the pieces of me he broke." Paul softly grabbed my face pulling it up so I was looking in his eyes. I felt his thumb rub my cheek and realized I was crying.

"Nikki I will always be there for you, you may be a pain in my ass at times but you're the best little sister a guy could ask for." He kissed my forehead hugging me tightly before letting go.

"Let's go eat some breakfast."

JAKE POV

I lay watching the forest, thinking of Nikki, she was back, she looked so different. What had I done? I pushed Nikki away a long time ago, she phased before me and I told her I hated her because at the time all I thought the gang was a cult, not a pack protecting the whole tribe. Ever since that day I yelled at her our relationship has never been the same. I pushed my soulmate away, and then I was so caught up with Bella that I still pushed her away, I had even attacked her. I shuddered as I thought about the scar Nikki would always have on her collarbone; from me. Then when I finally did get my shot I was ecstatic, then Bella sent me that invitation and I dint know what to do. I mean yeah I knew that day was coming but I didn't really expect it to happen I had always held out hope that she would change her mind. It hurt seeing her go through with everything and I ran off for a couple of weeks; in that time I broke Nikole and she left. By the time I had gotten back she was long gone and no one would tell me where she went.

FLASHBACK

"Please someone tell me where Nikki is, please." I begged

"Why so you can break her fucking heart again?" Leah said bitterly

"No, it was an accident I was just, I don't know I just needed to think."

"Don't worry about my sister she isn't your concern anymore so go back to the leech lover and let my sister be in peace." Paul growled standing in my face.

"I LOVE HER." I screamed shoving him.

"No you love Bella fucking Swan and two weeks ago was the last time you pick that pale-faced whore over my sister."

"Sam please." I said turning to look at him as tears fell from my eyes, I couldn't believe she had left me.

"Jacob I'm sorry Nikole doesn't want anyone to know where she is."

"But you all know!"

"Jake man calm down."

"Em please tell me where she is, you're my best friend."

"Jake man I can't I'm sorry."

"Em, you're my best friend!"

"I, she made me promise man."