FairyTale

I couldn't believe it was almost my wedding, I was going to be marrying my best friend, my soulmate. I was ready but nervous all at the same time. We were getting married in the woods, all the guys spending the last few weeks making sure everything was ready, it wasn't like we were having a big wedding or anything. I knew Jake was close to the Cullen's so we decided to have the wedding in a neutral area where they could attend as well. Alice had been helpful during all this as this was an area you could tell she had a passion for things like that. I was currently at Emily and Sam's place and all the guys were at my and Jake's place The Cullen's were babysitting Alex and I couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow. I was excited but nervous at the same time.

Today was the day. I was going to marry my best friend, my imprint, my soulmate. I was nervous, Rosalie had just finished my hair when a knock sounded at the door causing my heart to start thudding and my nerves to skyrocket. Jake and I wanted comfort and so all the guys had dress shirts but had on dark jeans. My brother had on a black button-up and dark wash jeans on. I stood to hug him, his arms wrapping tightly around me.

"You ready little one?" I nodded as we pulled apart. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you, you look pretty handsome."

"I've always been handsome."

"Ugh." I groaned hitting him as we both laughed. I took hold of Paul's arm as we walked out. I saw the back of Leah as she walked with Embry. The maid of honor and best man. We had been blessed that everyone was getting along and we had this weird extended blended family that were never supposed to get along, yet after everything, we had all been through and Seth imprinting on Ness here we were, somewhere none of us thought we would ever be but at the same time, I couldn't imagine it any other way. I glanced at Paul as I felt him rub my hand, comforting me, no doubt being able to tell how incredibly nervous I was. As we walked I felt all my nerves fade away the minute I laid eyes on Jake. I felt tears come to my eyes as I saw our son standing next to him, jeans and a white button-up, matching his dad. As we walked up he pulled his hand away from Jake and hugged me.

"Who gives her away?" Ol Quil asked as Paul scooped up Alex in his arms.

"We do, right bud?" Paul said smiling.

"Mhmm." He said burying his head in Paul's shoulder.

"You look gorgeous Nik." I smiled at Jake as he looked at me. I had on a halter style dress that had a native design incorporated into it. I looked at Jake over his white shirt contrasting against his russet skin, jeans, his short tousled hair, and his goatee which made him look so unbelievably attractive.

We both listened to Ol Quil speak, we went through normal wedding things and traditional things including ceremonies that were needed regarding Jake's status in the tribe. I watched Jake take a paper from his back pocket unfolding it.

"Nikole, you have been my best friend for as long as I can remember, we have rough houses, played, surfed, rode dirtbikes. You were always just one of the guys; then that changed. I looked at you one day and realized how incredibly gorgeous you were. The way the light shined in your eyes and that smile that lights up the whole room. You always had the ability to walk into any room and immediately have all the attention, I'm assuming it's a Lahote trait because your brother has the same power to command a room although he used his in bad ways." Everyone laughed and I heard Paul laugh but mutter hater under his breath. The day I realized I was in love with you was the day I finally got the courage to make a move on you. Your 16th birthday, I remember pulling you aside from everyone and kissing you. We went through a lot and there are things I wish I could go back and do differently because there are times where I still don't know how or why you forgave me but I think everything in the universe that you did because I didn't deserve it. I want to thank you for always being you, always having that big heart, that caring big heart was one of the things that made me fall for you. You are such an amazing, strong, smart person and I am blessed that of all the people in the world the gods chose us to be soulmates. Nikole, I chose you for life, I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, I promise to continue to love you and lift you up. You make me a better man every day that I know you. You gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever ask for the day you got pregnant with our son. When we first found out I was terrified, I was scared I wasn't going to be good enough, how to take care of not only you but a kid as well. Surprisingly we have somehow managed to do a pretty good job. You are the most amazing woman I know and seeing you with him makes me fall in love with you more and more every day. I promise to uplift you and be the shoulder you need in life. I vow to protect you from all I can in the world and keep that beautiful smile on your face. Words can never describe how much I care for you, I didn't know the world without you and I can't exist without you in my life, you make me a better man and I will forever be grateful for you. I love you, Nikki." I wiped my face, wiping the tears away.

Jake was so sweet and he was all mine. I sighed, taking a deep breath as I looked at the notecard in my hand. I had spent countless days trying to put into some form of words how much Jake meant to me. It was hard because I felt like no matter what I came up with it was never good enough.

"Jake you're more than just the love of my life you are my best friend. I still remember the day we first kissed when we were kids, I think that was when my feelings for you started to evolve beyond just being friends. As we grew older not only did our friendship grow so did the way I felt about you. When we had our first real real kiss the night I turned 16 I remember you taking me away from everyone outside. Before you kissed me you asked if you could do something without me decking you. I said yes and am so happy I did. I loved you before I really even knew what that meant. Sometimes I was too naive to admit it but my big brother could see before anyone else including us how much we cared for one another. I couldn't imagine how my life would be without you, we tried that before and it was a disaster. Now I stand before you ready to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. You have given me more love than anyone ever could; made me happy when I want to cry, have been my biggest supporter, and headache all at the same time. You push me to be a better version of myself every day, whenever I feel like falling you have always been around to catch me. I can't think you enough for the beautiful soul you possess and the father you are. I can't wait to see where this journey called life takes us but I know with you by my side no matter what it is everything will be ok. I love you now and always."

Jake and I took the rings from Embry and Leah as Ol Quil spoke. I smiled as Jake slid the ring on my finger.

"Do you Jacob take Nikole to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Nikole, do you take Jacob to be your husband?"

"I do." I said softly as I put his ring on. I smirked seeing how well the rings complement one another. It was weird, we were so in sync with one another that we had picked essentially matching rings.

"By the power of the creator, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss your bride." Jake stepped forward kissing me passionately. Everyone clapping faded out and it felt like it was just Jake and I. Pulling back I leaned into him. He grabbed my hand kissing it before we walked down the aisle. It was official I was Nikole Black, Jake, my Jake was mine for as long as time would allow. The smile couldn't be wiped from my face even if someone tried.