Wolf's out the Bag

2WEEKS LATER

I honestly rarely saw Paul, I think once aside from the beach, he was always with Sam and Jared. He never came to school anymore and even his own friends never heard or saw from him anymore. I know my brother and I have our issues but were actually very close and I was really missing him. I found myself becoming angry and started taking deep breathes trying to calm down. In the past two weeks since Paul left I found myself more temperamental than usual, I grunted breaking out of my daze to see Ali, my brother's flavor of the week when he was last around.

"Watch it bitch." She said shoving against my shoulder and past me. Ok fuck this shit I'm over it. I looked down at my notebook and AP English book before lifting my arms and turning around swinging. The book connected with the side of Ali's head smashing up against a locker. I grabbed her roughly spinning her around.

"Crazy Bitch!" she screamed smacking me. At that point, all I saw was red as my mind went blank. I started shaking and a loud growl erupted from my throat causing not only Ali to jump but the few people who weren't looking at what was happening definitely were now. I punched her in the face before picking her up and slamming her on the ground. I mounted her continuously punching her in the face. By this time she had gone limp and had stopped fighting me. I felt strong arms around my waist jerking me off her and carrying me away from not only the scene but the school in general. After we were out the front doors I twisted my head seeing that Jared had a death grip on me practically dragging me towards the woods behind the school. He sat me on the ground as my shaking started to get worse, I was unbearably hot and my body was on fire.

"WHAT'S WRONG" I heard my brother's frantic voice as I laid on the ground withering in pain. My brother grabbed me pulling me to his chest.

"Paul put her on the ground and step back."

"NO!"

"PAUL, NOW." I vaguely saw Sam through my now blurred vision. My brother surprisingly listened and put me back down.

"Sam, not her." His voice sounded like a whine.

"Paul, there is nothing we can do about it. At this point, you need to just make it easier and make her mad. It will help."

"Fine, Nik I'm going to go beat the shit out of Jacob."

"Shut up." I growled

"Paul what makes her mad." Paul shrugged; his face showed it right now he was too worried about me to think straight.

"Think of Ali." Jared said laughing "Smack! Psycho bitch." His laughter about the situation on top of how pissed I still was made me even madder. I started shaking harder feeling the worst pain of my life. I started to scream from pain but it was muffled into a whine. It felt like every bone in my body had been broken.

"It's ok now Niks." I looked up to my brother but instead was face to face with a huge dark silver wolf. I jumped back and that was when I noticed something. I had four legs... WTF and covered in fur. This on top of the wolf in front of me made me cringe back. "No Nikki don't freak it's me it is ok, it will all be ok." I heard my brother's voice in my head as the wolf in front of me walked up nudging me with its nose. Trying to hug me. I looked over to where Jared and Sam had been only to see two other huge wolves. One dark brown and the other jet black. Realization struck me like a thousand bricks. Is this what happened to those three, why they never were around anymore. I laughed the sound coming out weird since I was a wolf. I looked at my brother swiping at him with my paw.

"This was why you have been MIA."

"Yea, I'm sorry I couldn't tell ya. Rules ya know."

"So do I get you back now jerk face."

"Yeah kiddo you do." The three of them shifted in front of me, not even really caring they were all naked as they quickly slid on jean shorts. I stayed in place, shocked at what I saw, grossed out from my brother and I didn't have other clothes. Mine were laying around the ground in pieces.

"It's cool, take this." My brother said holding out his huge t-shirt. "It will do until we get to Sam and Emily's."

"Think about your human body and you should easily change back." I nodded before walking behind a tree. I heard footsteps behind me turning my head to see who it was I saw Paul.

"Here you go." He said laying the shirt on a rock and walking away. I did what Sam had told me too. Think about my human form, I slowly felt myself shift back. I quickly grabbed the shirt slipping it over my head. I was uncomfortable being basically naked under just a shirt but I knew these guys wouldn't bother me, and my brother was here. I walked back around the tree seeing the three of them standing there waiting.

"Let's go, I'll explain everything after we get there and you get some shorts on."