Stay

NIKKI POV

I had been home for a little over a week now and we were preparing to attack later, Paul has been spending more and more of his time at Billy's house with Rachel. He had talked to Billy and was planning on telling Rachel in a few days what was going on. Billy was prepared to make some things up, explain Jake's absence and everything. He was relieved when he didn't have to and honestly, he had figured one of the guys would imprint on Rach when she came home; he just didn't know it was going to be Paul.

FLASHBACK

"I imprinted on Rachel."

"You did, when?"

"When she and Nikki got here."

"I figured one of you would don't realize it be you but in all honesty, I think she'll be good for you, she will be able to help you gain control."

"Can I tell her after we finish this Bella stuff?"

"Yes. So I inherited both you Lahote's huh."

"I guess." I said throwing my cup in the sink.

"Nikki whatever negative thing you are thinking stop."

"How do you always know this stuff?"

"What can I say darling I am the greatest."

"Sure, well I love you both and I need a haircut I am going to Sue's."

END FLASHBACK

My hair was now in an angled bob. I had gone with Rachel the other day and got a mani and Pedi, wasn't a big fan of the girly stuff but when I was done it felt good, I looked good.

"Nikki were heading out." Sam said walking in and kissing Emily goodbye. I got up hugging Emily before walking out the door. Her voice made me pause in the doorway.

"It will be ok Nikole, you're strong." I nodded not speaking and heading towards the path the guys took. I quickly strapped on my pack and phased quickly catching up with them.

"Ok, they are down a few numbers since they had to feed, all we have to worry about are the blond one the tiny one and Edward."

"Don't forget, Jake, Seth, and Leah." I added.

"I didn't." Sam snapped at me. I lowered my head trying to block my mind. I didn't want to look weak right now. "So I will take out Jacob, Nikole your job is Leah I don't want no one hurt, Seth, Leah, and Jake are still our family, we take out the leeches and the infant." He turned running and we all followed. Once we arrived Jared took down Alice before Leah knocked him off. I then grabbed Leah tossing her as I saw Emmett run up and tackle Paul, I growled seeing Jasper and Seth throw Sam. I got up tackling Jacob who used my momentum to flip us and he landed on top of me growling in my face.

"NIKOLE BACK DOWN." He growled. I ignored him snapping my teeth at him.

"Get off me, leech lover."

"STOP FIGHTING PLEASE, you can't hurt us anymore." Seth said I looked at Seth snapping at Jake again.

"Nikole stop, NOW." Jake used his alpha voice, it sounded sexy as fuck and for some reason, I stopped fighting and laid still under him while he stared at me. I could hear Paul growling.

"Guys I imprinted on Ness, please don't hurt them or her I love her." Seth spoke quietly. We all watched him in shock, Seth had imprinted on Bella and Edward's daughter, and we couldn't do anything we are not allowed to harm someone's imprint.

"We're done, it's time to go." Sam said nodding at Jake. Jake eased off me and I got up. Jake nudged me with his head.

"I'm sorry Nikole." Part of me was in shock, he had technically just attacked me again for Bella Swan, but how did, I looked at Sam.

"Sam how did he do that."

"Nikole he is the true Alpha, and he is your imprint. I'll have to talk to Billy but I'm pretty sure since you're his imprint your wolf automatically follows Jake so when he used his alpha voice you being his imprint made you stop." I nodded stealing a glance at Jake as I started to walk off.

"Nikki stays." I looked at Jacob again before looking at Paul.