Surprise

"Jake, where are we?"

"Home."

"What?"

"This is our home, come on, let me show you around."

I followed him through the condo when you first walked in there was a small entranceway. There was a coat closet and a small table with a container to hold mail and a rack on the wall to hang keys. Walking in there was a nice sized living room, there was a big black sectional couch and a large flat screen mounted on the wall. Across from there was a big kitchen with an island and a lot of counter space, it was attached to an open living room both being connected making the space feel bigger. There was a bathroom and a second floor. Ascending the stairs we came to a room that held a king-size bed and had a rectangular dresser and a tall dresser, there was a walk-in closet and a nice sized bathroom. We had a big tub and a stand-up shower.

Going down the hall there was a small room that held a washer and dryer, across from it was a bathroom that was normal for all intense and purposes. At the end of the hall were two identical rooms. One held a Full bed and a small dresser clearly a guest room and the other surprised me, there was a box against a wall that contained a crib, I saw a changing table box and bags of other baby essentials in the corner. There was a blue glider in the corner. I turned my head smiling at Jacob as I cried.

"This is amazing Jacob, thank you."

"Nikole I love you."

"I love you too, when, how?"

"Don't worry about it and The Cullen's and pack helped, still got a lot of work but it's something to call our own."

"Jacob Black you never cease to amaze me."

"Will it amaze you more if the fridge is fully stocked?"

"Only if you have ingredients for chicken parmesan, cause I really want that some Alfredo and a salad."

"Then you should be happy Alice knew what you wanted and yes." I squealed hugging Jake as I darted downstairs.

JAKE POV

I chuckled watching my pregnant girlfriend dart down the stairs and to our kitchen. I looked back into our son's room one more time before shutting the door. Little did she know that when she had her shower this room would be done, the guys and I were going to finish it for her. Descending the stairs I could already hear pots moving around. I stood silently in the doorway of the kitchen watching her. Her back was to me as she battered pieces of chicken, she already had water boiling, she was hungry, but seeing her feet bare as she walked around with her adorable stomach poking out I honestly don't think she ever looked more gorgeous. I really wanted to marry her but didn't want to push things too fast. I had my mother's old ring and planned to give it to her. A shriek brought me out of my daze and I jerked up looking at Nik, her hand was over her chest as she stared at me.

"Jake!" She hissed out. "You scared me." I walked up wrapping my arms around her as she checked on the food. I kissed her shoulder as the delicious smell invaded my senses, how did I get so fucking lucky.

"I'm sorry I scared you, it smells amazing by the way."

"Thank you, go watch a game, I know one is on."

"How did?"

"Mariners are playing the Yankees, go." I kissed her cheek before making us both a glass of ice water. After handing her hers I walked into the living room and turned the tv on. I knew she could see the game as well.

30 minutes later I felt arms wrap around my neck as Nik leaned down kissing my cheek.

"Food's done handsome." I stood grabbing her waist and pulling her to me as we walked into the kitchen. The table was set and I moved closer to Nikole as we sat in silence and ate. I noticed every now and then she would look around the room; she was still in shock.

After dinner I cleaned up while she went upstairs, she was putting on pajamas and a few minutes later she met me downstairs on the couch. She was wearing basketball shorts and an old La Push high shirt of mine. I handed her water and sat next to her pulling her into my arms. I rubbed her stomach as we watched highlights of the game and I smiled brightly when I felt our son kick my hand. I pressed in a little rubbing harder and smiled as I felt another kick.

"He's strong."

"Yea reminds me of someone." Nik said smiling up at me as she held her hand over mine. A little while later I noticed she was asleep. Instead of moving her, I scooted to where I laid on the couch and she was in my arms. I grabbed the cover from the back of the couch and covered her with it as I rubbed her stomach as I slowly drifted to sleep.