Tears & Baby Showers

As he did a sob escaped my throat as my hand covered my mouth. Everything in front of me blurred as I didn't even try to blink the tears away. I turned to grab a vase as I screamed tossing it at the door Jake had walked out of.

"NIKOLE!" I ignored my brother as I grabbed Jake and I's prom picture off the wall throwing it.

"Fucking stupid fucking asshole! I fucking hate you, I hate you." I sobbed as Leah jerked me into her arms. "Why, why's he still doing this to me! I'm sorry, I said I was sorry; why, why can't he just forgive me I can't do this without him, I can't fucking do it anymore!"

"Shhh, it's ok, Nikole calm down, this isn't good for Alex."

"Not having a father isn't good for him!"

"Nikole I need you to calm down ok, he still has his father, Jake loves the two."

"NO HE DOESN'T! HE FUCKING HATES ME; HE PROBABLY WON'T EVEN BE THERE WHEN I HAVE HIM."

"Don't say that."

"Why, it's the fucking truth. Not one of you can look at me and say for certain he will be because even you aren't sure. Stop trying to make me fucking feel better because it isn't going to work."

"And what having a pity party where you cry, scream, throw shit and get your blood pressure through the roof is!" I looked to the floor as Leah spoke to me. I could see the tears hitting the ground but I couldn't respond. She was right.

JAKE POV

I stood in the woods staring at the house; I could hear Nikole as tears feel down my face. Paul was right the longer I did this the more it hurt the both of us; and from Leah's words, it was hurting our son.

"Are you fucking happy." I looked up at Paul's pain-ridden angry face as he and the guys walked up to me.

"Jake man, you got to stop this shit; it's killing her." Sam said looking at me.

"They are right, look dude I know it hurts that she said no but she made a mistake; she fucking loves you." I looked at Quil as he put his hand on my shoulder. "You need to fix this because only you can."

"He's right Jake, Niks made a mistake but she regrets it and you have to see where she was coming from; I don't blame her for what she was thinking and you shouldn't either. She has been in love with you since we were kids, throughout everything she was there for you including Bella and she never turned her back on you. Even when she went to Seattle she was there for you." I looked at Embry as he and Quil spoke to me.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't even; I don't know where to start, what do I say, do?"

"How about you tell her you fucking love her for one, two move you and your shit back in and three just hold her, words don't need to come right away because right now she'd be happy just to get a hug."

"Yeah and eventually you need to not only apologize but let her know you understand where she was coming from with her feelings because Jacob she never meant to hurt you." Sam said looking at me.

NIKOLE POV

I tried to smile as I opened present after present. Clothes, blankets, toys, diapers, bottles. Everything I could probably ever want or need I got. Especially from The Cullen's; they had gone above and beyond on getting things for Alex. Just after everything that happened before the party, it was so hard to feel any sort of happiness. I had also had a small cooler with different types of blood in bottles. I had Carlisle help me get it as a surprise that way the girls could have something when they came by. You could imagine the surprise, shock, and awe when Alice, Esme, Rose, and Bella had seen it. They really appreciated the thought. I glanced up as the door opened as the guys came walking into the house. They all smiled at me as they went upstairs, Sam kissing Emily on the cheek as Jared kissed Kim. Paul walked in kissing Rach before kissing me on the cheek as he sat next to me on the arm of the chair. Jake stood in the doorway quietly.

"This is from Rach and me." Paul said handing me a bag.

I opened it and I pulled out a shirt that said 'Handsome like my Uncle.'

"Really?" I questioned laughing as I looked up at him.

"Hey, what can I say?" I also got a UDub onesie and a Mariners outfit.

"Cute, I may get his pictures in this."

"Awesome, get a little mini bat, maybe a ball."

"Good idea." I looked up at Jake as he smiled softly watching Paul and I interact.

"How's Uncle's little man." Paul said rubbing my stomach. Alex kicked him causing Paul to laugh as he kissed my head.