Untitled Part 57

"Yeah, just, you know what you called me?"

"Nikole Black, that's what it's going to be; does that bother you?"

"No, it amazes me." Jake kissed me softly and I sighed in contentment; life couldn't get better, could it?

Ok so I had been wrong, the night could get better and it had. The movie we saw was actually pretty freaking funny. We saw some comedy 'Let's Be Cops' and I think we spent 96 percent of the time laughing. After Jake drove about 40 minutes before we arrived at some lodge. 'Welcome to Woodinville' the sign said. After we checked in Jake and I took a very relaxing bath. The room we were in was amazing. There was a huge king size bed that had white sheets and just looked like a big thick pillow. There was a fireplace, a freaking balcony that held a little table and chairs; a desk a big TV a private little bar with a coffee maker, a nice closet, and a big tub and shower. There was a sliding screen that opened the bathroom into the room. Overall the place was breathtaking.

"Do you like it?" Jake questioned as we walked around.

"Like it? Jake, I love it." I said kissing him.

I dug my nails into Jake's shoulder as he softly kissed a weak spot on my neck. We had been making out like crazy and to be honest I missed him. Everything that was going on was just too good to stop and I didn't want to.

JAKE POV

I squinted as the sun hit my eyes interrupting my sleep. Opening my eyes I looked down to see Nikole sleeping in my arms. Her head was on my chest and her lips were slightly parted as she breathed. Her hair was still slightly bouncy from the curls she had put in but was also messed up from everything else we had done. I smiled kissing the top of her head as I touched her hand on my chest. My mom's old ring sparkling softly in the sunlight. I watched as Nikole rolled over, the sheet falling softly down her body exposing her back. I kissed her shoulder softly before rolling over and pulling her back into my arms. I didn't want to let her go and I didn't feel like getting up yet. I hadn't had a full 8 hours of sleep in so long I planned on catching up a little bit.

"I can't get comfortable." I smirked against Nik's head as she mumbled softly.

"I know, me either."

"Wanna just get up? We can get some breakfast."

"Ok, then we can go hike come back have a massage and go home."

"That sounds cool."

"I'm going to call and check on Alex; you can rest or start the shower."

"Ok, tell him I love him." She said tucking her head in the pillow.

I walked into the other part of the room as Rachel's phone rung.

"Hello?" Paul answered quietly.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing, you guys ok?"

"Yeah, were good. How's Alex?"

"Good, Rach just got him back to sleep. Tell my sister she needs to pump more next time."

"Will do."

"Oh, when are you guys going to be back?"

"Around 5 or 6. Why?"

"Your dad needs to talk to you and Nikole."

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah, I think it's something about when you guys get married."

"Ok well, I'm about to get breakfast, and then we're going on a hike and getting a massage."

"Ok well hurry the hell up."

After we ate breakfast Nikole and I took our hike, came back took a shower which we ended up turning cold as we ran out the water. We then finally got a massage before we dragged our asses back to the car and home. Halfway there I looked over and saw her sleeping peacefully with her head on the window.

I pulled back into our drive 4 hours later and gently shook her. She opened her eyes looking at me and smiled softly as she rubbed her face and sat up.

"Back already?" She said with humor.

"Yep, but I don't think Paul and Rach are back yet." She nodded as I grabbed our bag and we walked to the door. The second we were in and I knew we were home alone I picked her up tossing her over my shoulder as she giggled.

"What do you think you're doing Jacob?"

"Making love to my fiancée before her brother and my sister come back." I carried her up the stairs before having the best sex we had ever had in our life. We were lying in bed when I heard the front door open. I hopped up throwing on basketball shorts as I made my way downstairs. Rach was placing Alex down; he was sleeping in his car seat and Paul was wheeling my dad in.

"Hey, dad."

"Hey son, I need to talk to you and Nikole."

"Well she is asleep so can it just be us?"

"You have to tell her too though."

"Will do."

"Ok, I know you're engaged but we need to talk about your wedding."

"Dad, we are at least going to be engaged for a year or two."

"I know but, son you are the future Chief of this tribe. There are some things that have to be different. There are a few traditions you two have to do as well."

"Wait, they have to do the whole headdress ceremony thing too?" I turned to look at Rachel not knowing what she was talking about.

"What?"

"Mom showed me a picture a really long time ago. It was of mom and him, they had some kind of headdress on and stuff."

"Yes, they do and that is not what it is called."

"So what is it?" I asked confused.

"Traditional blanket ceremony. You are both covered with a white blanket symbolizing the joining of your lives. The whole having to wear a traditional headdress is because of your tribal status."

"Oh."

"So, where is my sister and did you guys have a good time."

"She's asleep in our room and everything was amazing."