Reactions

." Suddenly I was pulled into a hard but warm embrace.

"I love you so much, Nikole." I heard Jake murmur softly as I felt something wet hit my shoulder. "Thank you so much, I love you." I smiled into Jake's chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Not mad?" I asked causing Jake to pull back from me.

"Mad? How could I ever be, you are amazing, we're going to be parents." Jake said picking me up and spinning me around. I chuckled softly holding onto him tightly. The move made me a little dizzy too.

"Jacob I wouldn't spin her like that. She has been dizzy and the changes in her body aren't helping. Nikole I am going to prescribe you prenatal vitamins as well as some nausea medication to help with your morning sickness. I as well advise no shifting until you deliver"

"Thank you."

"My pleasure, want me to print you guys a picture."

"Yes, thank you." Jake said excitedly as he pulled me into him. He was sitting on the bed me standing between his legs. I smiled down at Jake as I felt a soft but firm kiss on my stomach. "I don't know if you can hear me yet but I'm your daddy and I love you so much." I smiled softly swallowing tears as Carlisle handed me the picture he had printed.

"I'll give you guys a moment. Esme is cooking dinner whenever you two are ready."

"Thank you." I said smiling at him before he walked out of the room. Jake and I spent the next ten minutes in the same position we were in. just holding onto each other. "Where is everyone?"

"Downstairs."

I followed Jake downstairs after he helped get me changed; I was still a little weak. We walked into the kitchen watching as all of the Cullen's turned around. I was shocked to see a little girl around 4 looking at me.

"Who is this?"

"Nessie." Jake said kissing the girl on the cheek.

"Wait she was just born."

"A few months ago, we know. Her growth rate is unprecedented." Edward said quietly.

"She is beautiful." I said smiling at him.

"Thank you."

"You look better." I turned my head to see Esme holding out a glass of water.

"Thank you, I feel like it."

"Hungry?"

"Not really."

"You're eating Nikole." Jacob said gruffly as he sat down.

"You can say that without the alpha tone behind it. Do you have crackers?"

"I do."

"You are eating more than that."

"I am aware of that Jacob, relax" I said roughly as I sat next to him. "I just don't feel that great so instead of piling a ton of food on my stomach I am going to take it a little easy."

"I hope you like soup; I figured it would make you feel better."

"Thank you very much, Esme. It smells wonderful." I watched as she smiled brightly placing a bowl in front of Jacob and I. Jake went through three bowls in the time it took me to eat one.

"You ok Nik?"

"Yeah." After eating Jake could see I was getting tired, I was worn out and to be honest the smell was getting to me.

"Ready to go?"