Imprint and Fighting

"You sure you can handle this."

"I have to; we all knew this day was coming."

"Yeah but now he knows everything you have your best friend back in your life."

"Paul, I lost my best friend a while ago. He's nothing but a packmate now."

"Who is your fucking soulmate"

"No I'm just someone who was put here to be what he needs in life and always there for him, that doesn't make him my soulmate. Remember he loves the leech loving bitch not me." I stopped on Emily's porch not sure if I should continue, could I really face Jacob. I walked in walking up to Emily who was now in the kitchen making some snacks.

"Emily you didn't have to get up you can go back to bed."

"It's ok."

"Let me help then it's one in the morning."

"Fine, you sure you got this." I nodded as she walked off. "Oh Nikole, if you need me just come up." I looked at her and saw the look in her eyes before smiling. She knew this was hard for me, and I quickly busied myself with making cookies for the Neanderthals at the table. I also grabbed out what little was left from dinner and heated it up. I could hear Sam talking to Jacob explain everything to him, just like he had with me. I could feel Jacob's eyes drilling into my back as I moved around the kitchen. I had yet to look at him, but I know he was shocked, he just changed into a wolf which is a doozy all in its own and now realized we all were including me. I finished up before grabbing some water and sitting at the far in of the table. I still couldn't look up at Jacob's face.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T HANG WITH BELLA." Jake's screaming brought me out of my daze and I looked up, he had tossed he chair and was now staring glaring at Sam shaking.

"Jacob I'm sorry but for Bella's safety you can't be around her right now, it's dangerous."

"She needs me I have to let her know."

"You can't Jacob, she's an outsider this isn't her world she can't know."

"Then why does Emily know, and Kim and her." He said turning and pointing at me. Sam opened his mouth to reply but instead, I did.

"Emily knows because she is Sam's imprint, same with Kim an imprint is allowed to know about us, Bella Swan isn't your imprint she is a leech loving human that doesn't feel the way you do never will and it isn't her fucking business to know as for me I know because I'm one of you." I said as I finally looked up and met Jacob's eyes who were glaring angrily at me. I saw the look in Jacob's eyes shift from angry to shocked to dazed to love, he just imprinted on me, my jaw dropped in shock before I looked at Sam.

"Um, I think he."

"He did."

"WHAT THE FUCK." Jake walked up to me glaring harder as he roughly grabbed my arm. "Don't ever speak of her like that again, I love her and now you idiots pulled us apart when she needs me most, I almost had her." I scoffed causing Jake's grip to tighten as my brother shook harder ready to attack Jacob if Sam and Jared didn't have a hold of him.

"No matter how much you hate me now you finally know the truth, now you know why I left and stopped hanging out with you, I became a protector of La Push and had to wait for you to change; we knew it would happen so I couldn't tell you anything. Not even with you being MY imprint." I turned on my heels running out of Sam's before Jacob got the satisfaction of seeing me cry.