Chapter 1

Mr. Gu's little milk cat slipped into the big office while Mr. Gu was busy with meetings in the conference room.

When Su Juju rushed to the workstation to rescue her desk, her favorite expensive cat's claw cup had already fallen to the ground with a bang, shattering her bones.

Su Juju wailed and chased out with a work ruler.

Although the little milk cat looks milky and her cry is milky, it runs very fast.

She rushed out with a meow, Rao is that Su Juju couldn't keep up with the speed of sprinting.

When she rushed to the door of the president's office holding the work ruler, the little milk cat was already lying in Gu Yanqing's arms, and with her big watery eyes, she glanced at her aggrievedly, with tears in her eyes.

A picture of being bullied by Su Juju.

Gu Yanqing stroked the snow-white soft fur of the little milk cat with big hands, and looked at Su Juju who was holding the ruler in anger, "What's wrong?

" His eyes became weary, he hurriedly hid the work ruler behind him, and said sadly, "President, it's my favorite cat's claw cup. I've used it for a long time, and I have feelings."

Gu Yanqing waved his hand at the assistant next to him, "Go and buy one. Hundreds of the same for Su Juju."

You know, this cat's claw cup is very expensive, and Su Juju queued up for a long time to buy one.

And Gu Yanqing wanted to buy 100 for her at once! ! !

She was very sad just now, as if Su Juju, whose cat's paw cup was her own son, was flattered, her eyes lit up immediately, and a bright dog-leg smile appeared on her face, "Thank you, President, the president's little milk cat is really cute and lively, I I like lively and cute kittens the most."

Gu Yanqing glanced at her with satisfaction, his eyes indicating that she could get out.

Su Juju immediately knelt down knowingly.

After the door of the president's office was closed, Gu Yanqing's indifferent expression disappeared. He held the little milk cat to his lips, sucked a few big mouths on his soft little face with a smile, and let out mua. the sound of.

"Little rascal, really naughty."

He scolded him for being naughty, but his actions were very indulgent.

Gu Yanqing is very handsome, and he is always stern and abstinent on weekdays. This smile makes the female employees of the company fascinate a lot, but the little cat feels a little scary.

Although this person smells very good and looks good, but he kisses him so hard and the way of licking the cat is so clumsy, he really doesn't like meowing very much.

Because, Gu Yanqing kissed and rubbed, messing up the hair he just licked.

Damn, he has to lick it again, so tired.

Also, he really didn't understand why Gu Yanqing liked mua so much. He licked chrysanthemum's mouth, was it delicious?

The little kitten was angry, but it had to be endured, and it had to show a look of enjoyment.

No way, who told Gu Yanqing to spoil him, to the point that he would never be beaten no matter how lawless he was.

As a noble kitty, he enjoys the feeling of being held, so bear with it for now.

Half an hour later, Gu Yanqing picked up an international call, and the little milk cat lying in his arms pretending to be sleeping finally got a chance.

Jump off his legs and go back to the big office.

At this time, Su Juju saw that he had a completely different face, and could not wait to make him an ancestor.

It seems that the hundred cat's paw cups worked very well.

Hmph, hateful woman, what kind of cat paw cup do you want? Are his cat paws not soft and cute enough?

The little milk cat jumped onto Su Juju's desk, with her little head resting on her paws and aiming at her.

Su Juju stretched out his hand to rub his chin, and the kitten snorted comfortably with narrowed eyes.

The female colleagues on the side cast envious glances at Su Juju.

After all, the little milk cat is so cute, who doesn't want rua?

Moreover, it can also get special attention from President Gu, I am simply envious!

After a while, the little milk cat sniffed the scent of dried fish on Su Juju's desk and fell asleep peacefully.

There are two main reasons why he likes Su Juju. First, Su Juju's way of licking cats is very professional, very comfortable, and very hypnotic. Second, Su Juju likes to eat fish, and often has many kinds of small dried fish, he can steal it while Su Juju is not paying attention.

This sleep was very comfortable. In the dream, there were many, many small dried fish of various flavors. It opened its belly and ate it full.

When he woke up again, he returned to Gu Yanqing's arms.