Chapter 33

the cats did not dare to disobey the big black cat, and all obediently stopped outside the room.

the big black cat closed the door.

he carried the little cat on the floor to the bed, took a towel and wrapped him up to wipe his fur.

"little one, turn into a human form, i'll wipe you with a towel, and it'll dry up."

if it is the form of a cat, the hair on the body cannot be dried, and it is easy to get sick if it is not dried in such a cold weather.

the little cat looked at the big black cat timidly.

he could feel the kindness of this god meow who was stronger than him.

but, but.

the little cat "meowed" weakly.

"you, can you go out first?" i myself became humanoid and dried myself. although the two male god meows looked at each other's

bodies each other, it was nothing, they were brothers.

but the little cat somehow, since the owner has seen the body, does not want to let others see its body again.

he will be glowing when he turns into a human form, and he doesn't want the big black cat to see it.

the big black cat's eyes contain a strange brilliance, and when squinting at the little milk cat, there is an indescribable magnificence, which is very attractive to meow.

the family of the great black cat is the royal family of the god clan meowth, which is a symbol of their noble bloodline.

ordinary cats, seeing their eyes, the male will automatically bow down, and the woman will take the initiative to stick to it for fun. <

however, the little milk cat looked at the eyes of the big black cat, but there was no such reaction, which was very strange.

the big black cat stared at the little cat and muttered "meow"

why? it is not convenient for you to wipe alone, and i want to help you.

i have to say that the big black cat is full of momentum and very oppressive.

the little cat licked the corners of her mouth and "meowed"

because i have a master, i can't show my body to anyone other than the owner.

the big black cat sneered, "meow meow, meow,

so why are you still wandering outside?

your master doesn't want you anymore, little fellow, from now on, will i be your master?

hearing the big black cat say this, the little milk cat anxiously "meowed and meowed"

not da, there were bad people who took me away, and i was separated from the owner.

the lord has not lost me, i love my master, i do not want to change the master.

the big black cat looked at the little cat dangerously and pondered the meaning of the phrase "i love my master."

could it be that this little milk cat likes its owner?

the little cat saw the big black cat squinting at himself.

i didn't speak for half a day, so i had to stretch out a soft little mangosteen and pull the hair of the big black cat. <

"meow"

big brother, will you go out first? i'm so cold, i want to wipe it clean quickly, please please, please,

the big black cat eyes looked deeply at the soft claws of the little milk cat, and rubbed the ground into a tall and handsome man.

different from the teenager who is transformed into a small milk cat, it is beautiful and delicate like a little angel that makes people want to pity.

the man transformed into a big black cat has wide shoulders, waist, thin legs, vigorous muscles, a strong and powerful figure, full of manliness, and is handsome as a god.

the little cat looked a little dazed.

his eyes looked around the man, and then he secretly commented in his heart.

well, this big black cat's big dried fish is about the same size as gu yanqing's.

but why is my own smaller than theirs?

he also wants to grow ** dried fish, the big dried fish hanging on the body, more than the small dried fish style, ahem!

the big black cat looked at the little cat's stunned eyes, smiled dotingly, he simply put on a long black trench coat, tied the belt, covered his figure, and touched the little cat's small head.

"little fellow, i'll burn a brazier for you, don't look at you, you change it."

the big black cat's voice is very magnetic and good.

after saying that, he turned around and crouched down next to an iron basin to set up a carbon ignition.

the little milk cat saw the big black cat turn around, and sure enough, she didn't look at him anymore, and she was still burning the brazier for him to keep warm, and she was not embarrassed to let him go out again.

so he confidently changed into human form. <

take a bath towel and slowly wipe the water on your body.

the little cat didn't notice, and a mirror was placed in the corner opposite the bed.

the man with his back to him stared directly at him in the mirror, his eyes full of desire.

the little cat has delicate skin, white as snow, beautiful light brown hair, large, round and bright eyes, and pink places such as cheeks, nose tips, ear tips, and chests.

pure lust, beautiful, seductive to the extreme.

the whole body is full of milk, like a seductive peach cream pastry.

people can't help but wonder what will happen if you take a bite, will you cry? will it burst? will it be full of milk?

the man's eyes were fixed.

he wanted to admire it for a while, and the little cat had dried up, wrapped itself in a towel, and looked over at him.

"big brother, i'm dry, do you have clothes to wear here?"

the big black cat coughed, got up and opened the closet next to it, found a pair of slacks and a white turtleneck sweater and threw it to the little cat.

"get dressed and roast the fire."

"mm-hmm," the little cat took the clothes, and then looked at the big black cat with concern, "big brother, how come your voice is a little dumb, are you sick?"

"no, no." the big black cat coughed again.

"oh well, okay."

the little cat took the clothes and began to put them on. <

the big black cat's clothes are also too big for the little cats.

the little cat wears it on its body, and it is like a child stealing the clothes of an adult.

he quickly got dressed, got out of bed barefoot and came to the warm brazier, sticking his tender white hands out of his long sleeves to roast the fire.

the big black cat took a look at the little milk cat's bare little feet, picked him up, let him sit on his body, and held the little milk cat's white and soft feet with his big hands, and his voice was hoarse.

"little fellow, isn't it cold barefoot?"

there was a carpet on the floor, but it wasn't very cold to step on.

"it's not cold, it's not cold, i'll just bake it."

the little milk cat said that he was going to go down from the man.

who knows the big black cat doesn't let go.

"you're so thin and weak, you get sick easily, i'll help you warm your feet."

looking at the man's focused and gentle expression, the little milk cat felt very moved.

"thank you, you're the kindest god meow i've ever seen."

the big black cat smiled, feeling the delicate softness of his palm, completely reluctant to let go.

"hands can also be put in my chest for warmth, i am very hot."

"no, no, no, i'll just roast the fire."

the little cat put her hands together to the fire and roasted. <

in fact, he wanted to put his hands on the man's chest to warm up.

in the past, his master often helped him warm his hands in this way.

the owner will also tuck his hand into his clothes to warm his hands.

in the winter, he liked to put his hands into each other's clothes with his master and sleep tightly.

but somehow, he didn't want to be so close to others.

"by the way, i haven't asked you what your name is?" the little cat looked at the big black cat with beautiful round eyes and simple cuteness.

the big black cat was about to be cute by the cuteness that the little milk cat unconsciously emitted.

he stared at the little cat's soft and delicate lips as beautiful as petals, and the throat knot rolled.

"my surname is gong, my name is gong nanmu, you just call me husband." the big black cat took advantage of the opportunity.

"good da" the little milk cat smiled sweetly, "lao gong, thank you for saving me today, giving me delicious buns, dressing me, and giving me a warm place to hide from the snow and roast the fire."

holding the soft and fragrant little milk cat, gong nan meditated on the ape.

he couldn't help but scratch the heart of the little cat's foot slightly, and seeing that the little cat had taken advantage of him so easily, he smiled lightly, bowed his head and pecked lightly on the soft cheek of the little cat. <

"little fellow, your husband has helped you so much, what do you repay your husband?"

"i..." the little cat wiped his face, biting his fingers and tilting his head for a moment, then said happily, "well, when i find my master, i'll let him send you a lot of

dried fish and super delicious ei

ei." , okay? the little cat's

eyes were shining, like the brilliant stars in the sky, very good-looking.

gong nan meditated as he watched, his heart was moved, and he was eager to eat people dry and wipe them clean at once.

but he was keenly aware that the little cat had his master in his heart.

therefore, at this moment, listening to the little milk cat mention the owner again, his eyes darkened.

"no, i want anything else in return, i'm not interested in dried fish and milk."

the little cat's face appeared embarrassed, and the seductive little mouth unconsciously pouted slightly, "however, i have nothing but let the owner give you small dried fish and

ei

ei, so what do you want?"

miya nan rubbed the lips of the little cat with her fingers, "i want a lot of kisses, okay?" baby. the man's

voice was hoarse, and his eyes were full of desire.

unfortunately, the naïve little milk cat could not understand.

he only felt that gong nanmu's eyes looked like he was going to eat himself.

the difference between the strengths and weaknesses of the gods' meow races is great.

the family to which the little milk cat belongs is almost all delicate and weak little meows, and they have to rely on other powerful families or humans to survive.

the family to which gong nanmu belonged was the strongest royal family in the divine clan meowth.

at this moment, gong nan's momentum was released, and the pressure made the little milk cat's whole body tremble slightly.

despite the fear, the little milk cat still had the courage to open his mouth.

"no, no, the master said, you can only kiss him."

it's this damn master again.

gong nan's eyes sank a few more points.

he felt the little cat's body tremble slightly, and with the possessiveness that was about to explode, he gathered his momentum a little.

"baby don't be afraid, i won't hurt you, and since you don't want to, i won't force you."

the little milk cat felt that the strong momentum had converged a lot, and his body relaxed, and he looked at gong nanmu timidly.

"i'm sorry, old palace, do you have anything else you want?" as long as i can give, i will give you a da.

gong nan looked at the little milk cat, pulled out the tender red finger that he had bitten in his mouth, stuck out his tongue and licked it, "husband hasn't thought it through yet, wait until you think it's ready, and then tell the baby." "mm-hmm

, then you must tell me when you think about it." little milk cat road.

"one word is enough." gong nanmo grabbed the little cat's hand and hooked it with him.

"hang yourself, don't change for a hundred years."

"hee-hee, hee-hee."